Part 20- Clothing Mishap

You walk the rest of the zoo hand in hand. Once you are done with the zoo you head into the gift shop. You get into the store and Tom says, "let's split up and each get each other something." You agree and you head right while he heads left. You look all around. You already have a thing for him in mind. You look all through the merchandise. Finally you see what you've been looking for. In front of you, you see a stuffed meerkat. You smile and grab it immediately. You start to go find Tom. Just as you walked out of the isle you run into Tom. You look down and see Tom's holding a stuffed zebra. You smile and he sees your stuffed animal you got him. He starts giggling seeing the stuffed animal. "I love it" he tells you. You two go to pay and walk to the car.

You head back to the hotel and grab your things. "I still can't believe I'm going to London with you" you say while packing your bags. Tom smiles and packs his bags too. "Oh no, Tom you know what I just realized" you tell him, "what darling." "I don't have anymore clothes to wear for the trip. I only packed enough for a week and that's almost done." Panicked you start to look through your clothes. Tom comes over to you and says, "don't worry love, we'll get you more clothes." "Tom I don't want to you to have to buy me more clothes. I feel bad. I either have to wash all these clothes for the next two weeks or I have to go home and get more-" Tom stops you from continuing the sentence. "Y/n I don't mind buying you new clothes or stopping by your house and getting them. In my opinion it'll be easier to just buy you clothes in London. I promise I'm okay with it. It'd actually kinda be fun to take you shopping."

You smile. "Tom that's kind of you, but no matter what we do I'm going to feel bad." "Well then I'll just buy you clothes so maybe that taking you shopping will lift your spirits." He smiles and hugs you. "You are impossible  Tom" you say as your head rests on his shoulder. "And if you need any clothes before London you can borrow mine" he says pulling away from the hug and smirking. "Oh ok, I might take you up on that offer" you say returning the smirk. "It's getting late, I'll order room service and then we can go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow" Tom says while grabbing the hotel rooms phone. He dials the room service number and he whispers to you to pick a shirt out of his suitcase for you to wear to bed. You turn towards his bag and smile. You go and you find a dark blue shirt. You go into the bathroom and change into the shirt. It's a little long on you but not long enough for your comfort. You step out of the bathroom and Tom looks at you. His jaw drops.