Part 25- Looking out

Tom eyes the bathroom and you look up at him. He nudges his head back towards the bathroom and you roll your eyes. You grab his shirt and pull him in, you act like you're about to kiss him but you whisper, "let's just continue this later with no audience." You kiss him softly and let go of his shirt. He smirks at you and walks back to his chair. "Yea she's definitely a keeper boy" you hear from behind you. You turn around and Jason winks at you, "keep that boy in line now!" You giggle and turn back around to see Tom with his arms crossed, slumped in the chair. You smile and get up to go sit in his lap. You lay your head down and curl your feet up. He holds your thighs with one hand and wraps his arm around your wait with the other. You slowly drift to sleep. "Y/n wake up look how beautiful the ocean is" Tom nudges you softly. You wake up and look over at the window and see a dark blue ocean and sky with the sun coming up in the distance. "We're almost there y/n" Tom says excitedly.

"Yay" you say in a raspy voice, "I'm going to go sit down in my chair now." You get up and go sit in your chair, you wipe your eyes and check your phone. "2:00 am" It reads. Jason comes over and hands you his phone. "Look what I snuck while the two of you were asleep" Jason had taken a picture of you and Tom in his chair while you two slept. You smile at the picture and admire it. Your relationship with Tom has blossomed into such a beautiful thing in only a couple days. Some would think you're moving too fast but you didn't care. All that mattered to you was to show Tom how much he really meant to you. Tom takes the phone and makes "awws" at the picture. "I'm gonna send this to myself" as he punches some buttons on Jason's phone. He gives Jason's phone back and starts punching buttons on his phone. "Awww look how nice" he turns his phone around to show you his lock screen. It's the picture of the two of you sleeping.

"Ok will everyone take a seat we're about to land" the pilot says over the intercom. Tom goes to sit down. "I can't wait for you to meet my family, they'll love you. Let's just hope I can keep Paddy off of you" he laughs. You giggle, "Paddy is the least of my worries. I'm worried that your other brother's won't like me." Tom raises one eyebrow at you, "they'll love you, I mean who doesn't?" The plane lands and everyone gets ready to get off. You get up and so does Tom. He walks ahead of you and holds out his hand for you to hold. You grab it and follow him out of the plane. Jason grabs your bags and you head to the car that they have ready to go. Tom and you get into the car. "When we get to the hotel can I sleep" you ask Tom with puppy dog eyes. "Of course love, I'm gonna sleep too, it's too early to go and do anything." You look at your phone again and the time change finally kicked in and your phone reads "6:00 am".

*****Authors Note*****
Another bad edit sorry :))))