Part 14- Pillowtalk

Tom leans down and starts kissing you on your lips and you grab his face softly while still laying on your back. The kiss intensifies as you two keep on. Your hands are in his hair and one of his hands are around your waist and the other is holding your face. Just as Tom started to move down to your neck Tessa jumps on the bed and starts licking the both of you. "Aw come on Tess!" Tom shouts. "You're supposed to be my wing woman," Tom eyes get bigger trying to hint at Tessa that he was busy. As he was talking to her, you giggle. "Oh you think that's funny now don't you?" Tom grabs you and pulls you up to him eye level. Your legs are enclosing Tom's and he looks at you up and down. You start to lean back in and so does he but then he starts tickling your sides.

"OH TOM STOP IT- STAWWWPP IT OH MY GOSH!" You say in between breaths of your deep laughter. Tom laughs. Once he's done tickling you, there's another moment of silence. You both are just staring into each other's eyes. "I want to know everything about you, y/n. Every thought in your head, every memory you've made, your favorites, everything." Tom says still staring into your eyes. "Ok, but whatever I answer you have to answer the same question, sound fair?" You raise one eyebrow at him. "Yes! Let's do this" Tom says excitedly. You two get comfortable and he starts asking you questions. "What's your favorite color," he asks. "Green, and yours" you question him. "Blue."

As the night progresses, you two start to lay down and still asking each other questions. Tom lays down and you lay your head down on his chest and you can hear his heart beat. It's a calm, steady rhythm. He plays with your hair as you two talk about school, where you live, and your favorite things. You two start dozing off, once Tom thinks your asleep, Tom kisses you on the forehead and whispers, "God I've never liked anyone like this before, ah- I can't believe I met someone like her. Well goodnight love" You smile half asleep. Tom lays his head closer to yours and falls asleep. That night you dream about Tom becoming your boyfriend and have sweet dreams about your future together. You wake up the next morning and you're on the left side of the bed while Tom is holding you. You turn over to face him and he's still sleeping. You kiss his cheek and he wakes up. "Goodmorning love" he says in a raspy voice.