Part 27- The dress

You finish getting ready and you and Tom head out the door. He takes you to some of the shops that have nicer clothes in them. You really didn't care that he was taking you to get nice clothes, you just liked being with him. You find clothes in each store and by 6:00 pm you have a whole new wardrobe. You and Tom head into the last store for the night before you have to head to dinner with the boys. "Ok I want you to find a dress for tonight" Tom tells you, holding your hand and carrying some of the bags in the other. You look around the place, this store was a nicer store than the rest. You go to a dress that was beautiful and pick up the price tag. "$1999.99" you say printed on the white embossed tag. Your eyes bug out. "That's how much it cost me for my entire trip for comic con" you think to yourself. Tom comes over, "that's a beautiful dress! You'd look great in it!" It was a light rose gold color with some jewels, that sparkled, sewn into the dress all over.

"Go try it on" Tom says taking the dress off the rack and handing it to you. You try the dress on and to be honest you look amazing in it. You head outside the dressing room where Tom is sitting there waiting for you. His jaw drops and he stares for a while before he says, "DANG MY GIRLFRIEND LOOKS AMAZING!" You blush and tell Tom that it's beautiful but too much money. Tom insisted on you getting the dress because it looked so good on you. Tom buys the dress for you and you start to head to Tom's house to get ready for dinner. You curled your hair and added a little bit more makeup than usual. You step out of the bathroom completely ready to see Tom in a white shirt with a bow tie and black pants, with his hair nicely done. He looks up at you and smiles. "You look absolutely gorgeous" he says getting up and walking over to hug you.

You get into Tom's car and head over to the restaurant. On the way there you're completely nervous about meeting Tom's brother's. You arrive at the restaurant, which is way fancier than any other restaurant you've been to. You wait for the hostess to seat you and ahead you see a table with 3 boys that are looking towards the hostess booth. As you take a closer look, you see Sam, Harry, and Paddy sitting at that table looking at you. The hostess guides you to the table as Tom holds your hand. You finally reach the table and all three boys stand up. "Hi, I'm Sam," he tells you shaking your hand. "I'm Harry and this is Paddy" Harry says shaking your hand. You move to shake Paddy's hand and Tom speaks up, "lads this is my girlfriend y/n." You smile and Tom pulls out your chair for you to sit. As you sit down, Harry pipes in, "y/n what a lovely name." Sam starts to talk as well, "Tom since when did you have a girlfriend?" "Uh well today actually." Sam and Harry look at each other. You internally freak out.