Part 41- BFF

"I'M THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!" you scream to your friend. They run over and grab your hands and you two jump around in a circle. "Omg! I can't believe it, you have to be kidding" they say. "Nope I'm definitely not" you say chuckling at the end. "Well tell me all about it" they say as they sit on the couch and tap a spot for you to sit next to them. You tell them everything. Y/b/f has a happy expression on their face the entire time. "Wow I can't believe my best friend is Tom Holland's girlfriend. I mean I had wondered where you were, but I didn't want to ask and interrupt whatever you were doing. I knew you went to San Diego to go to the comic con so i just thought you stayed there for a couple weeks and took a breather again." They say. You had been known to go to a place for some event and stay there a week or two after to get away from everything. You think that's why your boss always let you work from home when you asked. "Nope this time I was actually doing something" you smile. "Isn't it crazy how all of this happened because of a note" y/b/f says. You stop and think to yourself. This all really did happen because of a note.

"Wow it really-" you stop yourself thinking about what all happened the last 3 weeks. "It All Started With a Note" you say. Both you and y/b/f smile. "Awww my bestie is in love" they say. You smile, "I truly am, y/b/f/n he makes me so happy, like he made me happy before I met him and then I met him and my life was complete, and then we started hanging out which was a dream come true, and when we started dating, I didn't know anyone could feel that way about someone. Finally when we said "I love you" to each other, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, Tom Holland or not. I love him, y/b/f/n." You smile and look over at your friend, they sat very quiet and just smiled. "Y/n this is the happiest I've ever seen you, and I've known you for 13 years." You smile knowing that the statement was true. This is the happiest you've ever been in your whole life. Before meeting Tom, your life was filled with darkness, which you never thought you'd escape. Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. You always doubted that you'd ever make it the rest of your life without something else bad happening. Now that you've met Tom, everything that could be right, has happened. Nothing bad has happened since you met Tom.

"If this isn't God's or the universe's sign of what a soul mate is, I don't know what is" you say. Your friend laughs. "Well I'm glad you're happy" they say hugging you. "Thank you, oh and by the way he wants to meet you" you say getting up. "WHAT?!?" Y/b/f says. "Yea, I've met everyone important to him, so he wants to meet everyone important to me" you tell them. "He'll be here in a couple days so yea" you say to break the awkward silence. "Um ok, so Tom Holland is going to be in our house for how long?" they ask. "Um three weeks and then I'm going on a ski trip with his brother" you say in the calmest voice. "Ok, well I'm going to clean my room and maybe die" they say giggling. You laugh, "same here, I'm gonna unpack too." You both head to your rooms and start to clean up, and you unpack. You unpack your final piece of clothing and smile. You grab the necklace Tom gave you and close your eyes. "I can't wait for you to be here" you whisper. Time passes and the entire house is clean now. You get to bed earlier than usual since you're so tired from the flight. As you start to dose off you hear your phone ringing. "Tom 😍❤️ would like to FaceTime" your phone reads. You turn your light on and answer the FaceTime.