Part 8- After Lunch

"How was lunch," Dom says letting go of the hug. "It was good, would have been great if the bloody stupid paps didn't find us" Tom furrowing his brow and his arms crossed. I swear if I didn't know he was 22 I would guess he was 16-17 years old. "Ooo that isn't good, y/n did Tom make sure you were ok, Tom did you protect her?" Dom questioned Tom. "Yes he did, sir" you say wrapping your arm around Tom's shoulder. "I thought it was adventurous, I have never been on a date like that" you tell Dom as Tom and you giggle. "Well I'm glad" Dom says looking proud of his son.

Dom looks at his watch and tells Tom that it's almost time for his Q & A panel session. Tom whines, "I love my fans but I want to be here with y/n." You see Tom lean closer to his dad and whisper, "I really like her." Dom smiles and so do you. "Son, you have to go, I bet if you ask nicely, y/n will go and come back to the lounge before it's all done to meet you back here." Tom looks over at you and smiles with big puppy dog eyes. "I'll go, I mean I wanted to go anyway but I'll leave 5 minutes before it's over so I can meet you back here, no problem" you say with a smile.  Tom walks over to you and hugs you. "Ok Tom we'll it starts in 10 minutes, so you should get going." Both of you head down to the session.

Tom tells you that this is where he had to stop and be for the panel, he grabs both of you hands and stands across from you. "So just sit in the front row and I'll be able to see you the entire time" he says. "Ok Tom" he kisses you on the cheek and walks away still holding your hand. Once he's far enough, you start to walk to the session. On your way there, you think about what all has happened today. You came to a meet and greet to meet Tom Holland, not knowing that you would not only meet him, but eat lunch with him, hold hands with him, be kissed by him, this was the best day ever. You get to the panel and find the front row and sit down. You hope Tom will sit in the chair right in front of you. Soon the arena starts to fill up and the announcer welcomes the guests on stage.