Part 44- Weeks with Tom

Tom and you look at each other and laugh. "Well you're in luck, I've already defeated all the bad guys for a while" Tom says winking right back at your grandpa. Your grandpa laughs, "oh y/n you picked a good one here." Tom and you blush. "Now Tom, if you're going to date my granddaughter, there are some rules" your grandpa says. "Yes sir" Tom says as he straightens up a bit. Your grandpa starts to go over the basic "dad" rules of dating. "What are your intentions with my granddaughter" your grandpa says looking at Tom. "Well, for right now I just want to provide for her, protect her, and do anything I can to make her happy. Hopefully later we can grow as a couple, whether that be marriage or whatever y/n is comfortable with. Whatever happens, I'll still care for her no matter what." Tom says not once removing his eyes from your grandpa. You smile at Tom's response. You knew that both of your plans for the future were to get married and have kids, but it was never actually talked about if it were between the two of you. Now you feel as though Tom just confirmed that he meant the two of you.

You, your grandpa, and Tom talk for a while. You know for sure that your grandpa absolutely loves Tom, which makes you happy that both your best friend and your grandpa love him. You think that it's pretty hard not to like him. It rolls around to dinner time and you tell your grandpa that it's about time that you and Tom get going. You and Tom say goodbye to your grandpa and drive home. Once you get home, you start to make dinner and while it's cooking Tom turns on music and comes running to the kitchen and starts dancing. "UH HUH A HUH" you hear. Tom has one of your black dresses on and an umbrella in hand. "COME ON Y/N DANCE WITH ME" he says dancing with the umbrella. "HOLD ON" you say running away. You come back just before the song says, "RIHANNA WHERE YOU AT." You're in a tight black dress and you also have an umbrella. You and Tom dance the entire song. In the middle of the song you turn on the sink and sprinkle water onto Tom. Both of you start laughing and continue to dance.

You finish your dance session and eat dinner. Shortly after you shower and get ready for bed. When you are getting ready for bed Tom goes to shower. Both of you are ready for bed and cuddle up. You talk about your grandpa and all the fun things you've done since meeting each other. "I know I say this a lot but I feel like I've known you forever" Tom says combing his fingers through your hair. "Same here, it doesn't feel like I've only known you for only a month. I've never even felt like this for someone" you say. "I love you y/n and I always will" Tom says. " I love you too and I always will" you respond. You both fall asleep. The next two weeks go by just like that and soon you're packing for the ski trip. Tom also starts packing because he has an interview with a magazine in California in a couple days. You are all packed up and ready to go for the ski trip.  Tom drives you to the airport, and both of you get to board the plane together this time. Tom made sure that he made enough time to get you settled in for the ski trip and then go to his interview. You land and head to the resort where you'd be staying along with Paddy, Nikki, Dom, Sam and Harry.