Love and Forgiveness

Chapter One

                    Yushen University  is one of the prestigious school in the city. It's a school of heirs and heiress of prestigous companies. One of them is Drake Yushen the son of Mr.  Yushen.  One of the most successful business man in the city.  Susie was just lucky to pass the scholarship exam given by the school.  She's not rich as other students does.  The school always in mess everytime Drake Yushen show up in school.  Girls are giggling, flirting  to him. "Omo,,, omo,, Susie Mr. Handsome is on his way to us."Missy said. Mr. Handsome that Missy said is Drake Yushen. Susie blush a little bit. Yes she admit that Drake is handsome and he admired him for that but she never even show it.  "Hey, Missy, dignity please. His not coming to us.  His just on his way to their department and remember this is the only way they could pass, Missy."Susie said. "Owh.."Missy smiled. " Missy let's go, were gonna be late."Susie said and she grab Missy and they went on their way too.. 

**Art Department**Afternoon**

                    Susie hurriedly packing up her things because she gonna belate to her part time job."Missy I'll gonna go now.  See you tomorrow.  Bye. " she hurriedly step out of the room. While she's running she, didn't notice that she bump to Drake Yushen. Her face turns to red."Hi, Susie.."Drake smirk at her. " Why are you running, is anyone chasing you?. Drake smiled at her again. She froze while looking at him. "Why he knows my name? I'm not popular like him. She smile while thinking that Drake Yushen know her.  Not everyone knew that she admired Drake. But she still manage to go back to her senses." N... No.. Excuse me... "She hurriedly get away from Drake.

**Business Department**

              "Hey, Drake. Something odd with you today. Hmmmmm..  You look happy.huh.? " Mike notice him.  Yes his happy because he saw her today and he can't even hide it. "Don't mind me Mike.  It just a good day..  Hehehe.."Drake replied. " your seems strange.? Dude, don't hide it.  Tell me.. Tell me.. "Mike teased him. "Ok2x..  Just stop ok.  Well I bump to her awhile ago.  That's why. Drake said. " owh...  It's Susie Cruz?  Drake why not court her, make her your woman. You can do it right? Mike convince him, but he still hesitate to listen to him. Drake just smiled to Mike...  "Mike bye...  I'll gonna go  now.." Hey.. Drake where are you going? Mike asked.. "Just somewhere.. See you tomorrow. "Drake answer. "Drake hop in to his car and went on his way.  Well of course he will go to  Susie work but his just inside his car while watching her inside the store.  A few minutes later. He started his engine and drive his car all the way  home..... 

**End of Chapter One**

(All characters on this book are fiction. It just  author imagination.)

Celle1987