Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Three

Mike having fun with girls,but Drake sitting at the corner of the bar drinking a whiskey.
Hey, Drake,,, what are you doing here? Let's have some fun. Girls kinda hot tonight." Mike said.
"Just have fun alone Mike, leave me alone. "I replied to him.
"Is there any problem Drake? Your not in your usual self. Is something bothering you? "Mike seems worried.
"Just leave me alone Mike." I pour another shot of whiskey to my glass, and continue talking to Mike. "I want her Mike. I don't know what to do. It's drive me crazy thinking of her. I want her."and I keep on drinking.
" Drake your already drunk. Your like this just because of Susie?.. If you want her why not confess to her that your madly deeply inlove with her. Why making such a scene like this even thou you know you can have her if you want. This isn't you. "Mike looks irritated.

No.... Mike I can't. My father keeping an eye on me. I'm sure my dad won't leave her alone."I replied to Mike.
"Why, Drake? Why? ".. Mike asked.
"Do you still remember what my father did to Cora's family? and I don't want it will happen to Susie too. "I replied. ( Cora is his girlfriend when he was in high school)

"What? But your old enough to protect her."

I stood up on my seat. I didn't answered him.
"Hey, where are you going? Your not leaving me right? Mike continued.
I'll just go and get her, making her mind tonight. "I replied.

Your not in your right mind Drake and your too drunk. What are you trying to do? Hey,!! you will be in trouble. You can't make a mistake that makes you regret later. You stupid jerk.!!!! Remember she's the girl you love. You can't ruin her, right? You can't make things that your dad did to Cora. "Mike shouting trying to convince him to change his mind.
I'm sorry Mike. My mind is settled. I will get what I want. I get my phone out of my pocket and start calling someone. " Do as I instructed you before. Bring her to my resthouse. I'll wait there."I hung up the phone, and hop in into my car. Drives it to my resthouse.

**Susie POV**

It's already late that Susie finished her work.. "Oooh. Atlast I'm done.. I'm so tired. But it's ok because my salary will double. Hehe."I smiled
"Susie you can go home now. Thanks for your hardwork. " the boss said.
"Ok, ma'am.. I'll go now."I replied.
There is no any vehicle that passes to thier restaurant this late evening, therefore she decided to walk. While walking.. Suddenly two men appeared in front of her. They grabbed her and cover his mouth and nose with a piece of cloth. "Let me go... let me go.. Who are you..? I asked but they didn't even listen to me. I protest bravely but unexpectedly I feel dizzy, maybe the cloth was drugged that makes me feel dizzy and cause me to faint...

When I wake up, I can feel the softness of a foam. I got a hint that I'm on the bed inside a room. I can't see anything and I can't move.. My eyes covered with blindfold and  wrist were tied up. All of the sudden, I hear foots steps approaching to my direction where I am  sitting at the moment. The person seatted beside me., and his fragrance notice me that this person is a man. Suddenly I feel something warm that touches my face. I feel nervous and scared. I started to tremble in fear. I don't know what would happen to me now. What this man gonna do with me? . He touch again my face, this time I turn my head, right to left, left to right. Then both his hands hold my face to prevent from moving. He started to kiss my forehead down to my nose then down to my lips. I refuse bravely but I couldn't even control him. When his lips lock's my lips. His hand started to move. To my neck down to my body. He started to undress me and I can feel the warm of his body. I started to cried, and beg him... "Please.. Let me go. Please.. Don't do this. Please".. But he never listen to my plead. He caress my body with full of lust. A few minute pass, I can feel the pain between my legs, something is forcing getting in, onto me." I protest again intensely but I can't stop him. I cried and cried. Hoping someone will help me. Another minute pass, the man stop, indicating that his done of what he is doing. I sat on the bed leaning my back to the cupboard of the bed. Wrapping my leg's and arm's to my body. I'm still crying. And the man started to put back on my clothes after his put his clothes on too. He kiss my forehead again. I'm trembling in fear. Crying. The man went out of the room. Then another person went in. He untie my rope and went out hurriedly.

*Inside the car*Drake Pov."*

I'm driving my car on the way home, leaving her alone. "I'm so sorry Susie. I just can't help it to see you in someone arms, I can't accept that someone will touches you. I'm so stupid to do this but this is the only way I know to have you. I'll come back for you and beg for your forgiveness." Tears started to fall from my eyes. My heart was in terrible pain at this moment. Her tears, torn my heart into pieces but I can't help it to stop at the moment. What is on my mind is that I want her that very moment.

**End of Chapter Three**