Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Four

                 Susie was left alone in the room. She remove her blindfold and walks slowly to the door.  No one is there, as she went out of the room, she walk's fast as she could.  She manage to escape from the house. She keeps on walking until she reach the bathhouse. She went inside the bath house to refresh her self. The water start to flow, She can feel the cold as the water touches her skin. Hoping that the water will flash away the thing that happen to her tonight.  Her tears keeps falling from her eyes. Thinking what you've happen to her now. How would She tell her mom.  She want's to report to the authority the incident but she couldn't because she doesn't even know who did this to her.  Many thoughts lingers on her mind but she still manage to come with a desicion. She decided to  keep it to herself as possible she could.

**Yushen Mansion** Drake Pov**

            As Drake entered their house, he saw his father sitting on the sofa on their living room.
He look's like he will eat me.He approach me angerily.  Then suddenly I feel pain in my cheeks as his palm reaches my face.

What have you done?.. Who gave you the right to do that insolence things.. Have you ever think of what have you done, huh?  It's a crime.how could you do that Drake.?  "He shouted at me.

I'm not anymore shock, on how my dad knew what I did. I know he keeps on spying on me.    " I only did, what I have too. I know what's running in your mind dad. You will taken her away from me,  Before that will happen. I'll make sure no one can touches her, specially you. "I replied to him.

  Your such an idoit. You know I won't do anything to her if you will just behave and obey me. How could you say that infront of me.  What?  No one can touches her?. and what now, you harass her, force her, is that what you say you love her, your just thinking of yourself, as long as you get what you want, your making her as one of your object, how could you say you love her.. Do you think what have you done to her will teach her to love you back. She will just hated you forever..  "He slap me again.

            Yes.. Dad, I know.. I know...  All I want is her dad, but you who pushed me to do that to her. You threaten me". I said, blaming my father on the desicion I made.

Threaten?  Huh.. Your now blaming on me?  Your just a selfish jerk.  Do you think it's love?  It's selfishness,..... stupid. Get out of my sight now. Secretary Lee, lock him to his room until the day of engagement.  "He shouted angerily.
           I'm sorry my son. I'm doing this for you. You need Estella Ricaforte to your side to ensure your position in Yushen Group. "On Master Yushen mind.

***Engagement Day at Yushen Mansion**

Everyone are busy preparing for the party. Secretary Lee went up to Drake's room.
       " Young Master Drake, you'll have to get ready. The party will begin soon.", Secretary Lee said and I just nodded at him,  then he continue on talking.
" Master Yushen said that he will take care of everything here and this is your plane ticket to Europe. You'll finish your studies in Europe.  Lastly you must forget everything that happens that night and forget the girl."
  I didn't even answer him.  I just went out of my room and proceed to the garden where the party is. "

  The party begin.. Everyone seems busy talking, dancing,  eating,. Master Yushen announce their engagement. 
         " Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. Tonight we are here to witness the engagement of my son Drake Yushen and soon to be my daughter in law, Estella Ricarforte."They are now officially engage."Let's cheers to the new couple." Master Yushen raise his right hand with a glass of wine. "CHEER'S"....

       .  It's almost midnight when the parties over.  Drake went up straight to his room and left Estella and his dad in the living room.

           **End of Chapter Four**