Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Ten

*"Susie Pov. *

I approach the front desk lady asking for information.

Yes, ma'am. How may I help you?  The front desk lady asked me.

I just want to asked where is your HR Department ma'am?. " I replied and the same time asked her.  I heard someone voice behind me.

Hi, ma'am. It's on the fourth floor of this building. I can lead you there. " the man said.

Oh. Thank you sir. " I replied. He just smiled at me. He is wearing a blue suit the fits his body figure.  He look's handsome and respectful man in his outfit. 

Hmm. By the way what's your agenda of being here? "He asked me.  The voice sound handsome too.  I smiled a little while glancing at him.  "Naughty girl." I said to myself.

Ahmm. I'm here to submit my resume. I heard that your company is hiring a personal secretary, and I'm looking for Mr. Nathan Yu. " I replied.

Ohhh!! What a coincidence.  I'm Nathan Yu.  Sorry I forgot to introduce  myself to you. 

"Glad to meet you sir. I'm Susie Cruz."

Ohhh.!!  Ms. Susie Cruz. It's you that Ms. Missy Flores recommended. "By the way we will finish our conversation at my office. "He said while leading me the way on his office.

We reach his office in a minute. He sat down on his chair and I sat down on his small sofa not too far from his desk.

" sir. These are my documents." I give to him my papers of application and other requirements.

Ok.  No need to see it right? I need an urgent personal Secretary. Our new boss will arrive tomorrow, and I have no time to choose a personal secretary for him.  So, Ms. Cruz. Your hired and you can start tomorrow. "He said..  I was in cloud nine the very moment. Yes! Yes!.. Talking to myself.  I smiled at him, thank him and I went out of his office. I hurriedly went out of the building.  I need to go to my previous job and submit my resignation later.  I texted Missy that "I got it".
Missy replied. "Congrats bestie. Welcome to Yushen Corporation".  My eyes open wide when I saw the last two words,  Yushen Corporation.  I forgot that Missy is working at Yushen Corporation after she graduated. Anyway it's a good thing that I can be together again with  Missy. Hmmm. She wondered who will be the new boss of the corp. All she knew that Drake Yushen, her hidden crush back then, is the only heir of Yushen Corp.  Maybe his not the boss.  Nevermind who ever he is,  I don't care.
That's none of my business" I convinced myself.

**Drake Pov. **

Hey Drake, long time no see.  How's your 5 years in Europe, huh?  "Mike asked.

Just asual. Living there is a hell too.  Estella always bothering me.  She's like a leech on me. "I replied to Mike.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha,! " Mike laugh out loud. 

Mike,? Have you heard any news regarding Susie? " asked Mike.

Susie?  Your still into her?  All I thought you already forget her., Your getting married with Estella sooner or later.  Just forget Susie dude. It almost five years already. You still can't get over her? "Mike replied.

It's not what you think.... "Sighed and said. "Nevermind. Forget that I asked you.  "I replied. I'll go ahead Mike, dad doesn't know that I already arrive.  Instead I'll visit you first.  Bye dude.  See you at Yushen corp. Tomorrow.

***Yushen Mansion***

Goodevening, Young Master. Master Yushen is waiting for you at his office. " Mrs. Rosy said. Mrs. Rosy is the head maid of the mansion. 
I went straight to my dad office. As I open the door, he was sitting on a wheelchair. Something happen to him while I'm away. Is this real or just faking? Because he never called me for many years and suddenly he called me to go back home. "What it is now dad".?  I said asked to my mind

Oh. Your here. Seat down. "He said.

What happen to you dad? Are you sick? I asked him. 

Don't bother about it.  I have something to discuss to you now. "He said and I just nodded at him.  He continue on talking.
"Get ready for tomorrow. Our shareholders will have a meeting tomorrow to appoint you as the new CEO of our company. "

Dad...I said to him.  "All I thought my position will be one of the manager but I never thought that I would be the CEO.

Don't asked,  just do as I say. It's time for you to manage our company. Secretary Lee, will be with you tomorrow and I asked Nathan to hire new personal secretary for you. You will meet her tomorrow. "He said.

Her?  A woman? "On my mind. "Dad I don't want a woman to be my personal secretary. "I said to him.

No more argument Drake. We have no time to be picky. Ok.  You can go now and have rest. Your tired on your trip." I didn't argue with him anymore. Anyway it his desicion again not mind. I'm his puppet anyway.  I stood up from  the sofa. And walk all the way to my bedroom.

**End of Chapter Ten**

Celle1987