Love and Forgiveness

The Final Chapter

**Susie Pov. **

I forgive you because I love you Drake Yushen. "Drake stand up and embrace me then he sealed my lips to his. I can't even describe my feeling the very moment.  His kiss as I remember it was my first kiss again after that 5years ago.  He release his lips to mine and kiss my forehead.

I Love You Susie..  I'm so sorry. I promise I will love only you.  "Drake said.

Susie?. Can you be my life time partner?  Will you marry me? "He asked

  My heart jump with joy. All the pain I felt vanished away. Yes forgiving him healed my nightmare.  I can even asked for more but only to be by his side and Noah.    Everything is fine now, and all was settled.

Yes..!! I replied to him.  He hold and kiss my hand and he inserted a diamond ring on my ring finger.

**Few months later**

Me and Drake got married,.  We were living in his house. We didn't build our own house because his father want us to live in their Mansion and he was lonely without us, especially without Noah. 

Nothing change., I'm still his Personal Secretary and he's still the CEO of Yushen Corp.
My mom is living with us too and she's the one taking care of Noah as always. 

**
Hon!?

Yes!? "Drake replied.

Hmmmm. I have a surprise for you.. Tada!!!!!!"I said to him.

It's a Pregnancy test and you are?!! "Drake said

Hmmh.  Yes..  I am. " I smiled at him. He kissed me all over my face. To my forehead, nose, cheeks and then to my lips.

Yes! Yes!...."He grapped my hand and we rushed out to go to Noah's room.

Noah...  Noah....  Soon you will have a baby brother or sister..  Say congrats to papa.. " He carried Noah.." yuhuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Mwah,,, " mwah,,, "He kiss Noah and me.  

Yehey!!!! I'll have a playmate soon..  Congrats to me papa.  Yehey!!!!!!! "Noah said.

Why congrats to Noah, not to papa? Drake asked him.

Because I'll have a playmate soon and I'm happy.  Yehey!!congrats to me. "Noah replied.

Yehey!!! Congrats to Noah.. He will have a playmate soon.  Mama say congrats to Noah too. "Drake said.

Congrats to Noah.. Mwah..!!! "I said and kissed Noah. " let's get to bed now.  It's already late boys.

Papa, mama, can I sleep with you? "Noah asked.

Off course..'"I replied to him.

Le.... T...'s  go...  Yuhuuuuuu. "Drake carried  Noah to his back,then run to our room while making Noah flew like superman.

I just followed them to our room. I'm happy and contented now.  Noah have complete family now,. Drake is a good husband and father. I can't even asked for more.

I've learned that forgiving someone is not difficult at it seems, but it makes you brave enough to face that the past can never be change if you won't forgive the person who wronged you. Love and Forgiveness are just one word that can never separated. Because there is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.

**End***

**Thanks for reading***
Please vote my book.
Hope you enjoy reading my book and
Hoping you get some lesson from my story. 😘😍

Please follow me
@celle1987

Forgiveness is the best form of love.
It takes a strong person to say SORRY,
and an even stronger person to FORGIVE.

❤❤❤