Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Five

**Yushen University**

      Hey, Drake why are you still here!? Isn't it your flight today?  Mike asked me.

" I change my flight schedule. "I replied. My eyes keep on looking for Susie,  but I didn't even see her.  Mike noticed me that I'm looking for someone.

        Drake are you looking for Susie? Maybe she's not around.  Oh! It's Missy, you can ask her  where is Susie. " He wave at Missy.

Mike you don't have to call Missy. It's ok. Maybe she didn't attend classes today. "I just want to see her for the last time but it seems I can't see her before I go... I gonna go Mike. " Bye Mike. " Let's go, Secretary Lee. "I stand up from the chair and went straight to the car. I feel sad for not seeing her for the last time. I'm so stupid to see her after that incident I cost to her.  Bye for now Susie.. 

**Evening at Yushen Mansion**

      Secretary Lee, have you finish the work I gave you before? "Master Yushen asked.
  Yes, Master Yushen," Young Master Drake didn't saw the girl in school. Maybe the girl still in shock  that's why she didn't attend her classes the whole day. "Secretary said.
  "Ok. Make sure that Drake will cut ties to her, and keep an eye to Mike, Drake friend. Report to me if Drake still contacting Mike to ask about the girl. All I want is, he must forget the girl.. "Master Yushen commanded.

**Month's Later**

   "Susie, are you alright? You look so pale. '"Missy asked me and seems she worried.
          "I'm alright, Susie. Maybe I ate something that upset my stomach. " I replied.

             Are you sure?  But I think you need to see a doctor.  I'll come with you. "Missy look so worried.  "Don't worry Missy, after our class today, I'll go and see a doctor.. "I smiled at her. "Ok, I'll come with you. "Missy replied. Few hours later, their classes ended. Missy remind Susie that she need to see a doctor. 
  Susie, just hop in into my car. I'll come with you to the hospital."Missy said.  I hop in  onto her car, and she drive it's to the hospital. 

   ** Hospital**

     She was examined by the doctor, and they were sitting at the waiting area.  They were waiting for the result to come out.. 
   ''Hope everything will be ok. "I can't be sick, I have to work to earn my allowance for school.'"On Susie's mind. Suddenly the nurse call her name.  She went in to the doctor's office, and she was surprise on what the doctor tell her.
    Congratulation Ms. Cruz. Your pregnant."the doctor said with her smile on her face.. I can't even speak, I was shock all of a sudden.  I went out of doctor's office, tears fall down to my cheeks. I seat beside Missy,.
      Why are you crying Susie,?  What did the doctor said to you? Susie.. Susie.".  Are you ok?
   I just nodded at her, indicating that I 'm ok. But actually  I'm not.

Missy what would I do now.?  This not be true.. It can't be..

Hey, what your talking about?  Can you elaborate what's happening to you? 

Missy I'm pregnant." Missy eyed wide open in shock. How could she be pregnant without any boyfriend..  Missy look at me again with silent glaze.

Susie, are joking right?  How could you be pregnant?  I don't even know that you had a boyfriend.

  I cried at Missy and hug her. I don't know how to start to explain to her what had really happen to me the past few month's, but I have to tell her everything.  Coz Missy won't leave me alone unless I will talk about it.

Hey, you can tell me everything.  I'm your friend right?.. Missy said...  I look at her again with teary eyes. I started to tell her everything.  That night what had happen to me. Missy hug me again.  Saying..
"Why keeping it to yourself, why didn't even you tell me, that your having a hard time this past few month's. ". I saw her eyes turn's red that started to cry too..   What now Susie,  what will do with that child in your belly?  Are giving birth to it or jusr remove it from your belly? 
  I never realized on what Missy said.  I really don't know what to do.  To keep it or to remove it?  Gosh,, I'm still thinking for several hours.  Then I come up with the solution to keep the child.  To give birth to it.   Missy refused on my desicion.  She want that child be removed, coz it's she said it's my nightmare.   But I never thought that the child has committed me great sin.  It's a child after all, and it's innocent.  Missy grabbed my hands without talking to me.  We are now in a parking lot where her car park. 

Get in. I 'll take you home. 

I get in into the car. Without a word too.  Missy was silent untill we reach my house.  I  step out of her car.  And she gave me a huge smile of comfort.  "Thank's Missy" I said. 

**End of chapter five**

Love and ForgivenessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara