Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Fourteen

**Susie Pov**

"For you.'". It's hungover soup. "Mr. Yushen leave the soup on my desk.

Tha..... Thank you sir. "I said.

After your done eating, go to my office." He said and straightly walk through his office.
I finish my soup that he gave.  It refresh my head, actually my head hurt a little.  After I clean my table.  I go to his office. As I enter his office and open the door. I startled at him he was standing infront of me as I enter the door.  "Susie," He whispered. I can feel my face look's like apple. I step back but he grab me on my waist.  I suddenly feel nervous and My heart beats fast.  His eyes captured my eyes. He slowly lowered his face to mind. "Susie". He whispered again. He lean his lips to mind. It is a gentle kiss. Something flashback on me. I push him away from me, I turn my back on him and went out of the his office. After that incident five years ago, this is my first kiss again for how many years but why suddenly my nightmare flashback again.  I went to the comfort room and stay for a minute.

**Drake Pov**

Shit!!!!!  I did it again.  Your such a stupid." The door open, and it's the leech Estella. 

Hi, Sweetie. I brought you, your lunch.  Having lunch in your office, isn't sweet? She said.  I look at glass of my office wall, I saw Susie just come back.  "Hey!! Are you in me?  Hmmm.  Looking at her not to me?  Estella asked with jealousy voice. 

Estella, please, stop nagging ok.  My head will burst. Will you leave me alone. "I said with anger.

Drake...  Can you not give me just a little time?  It's almost 5 years but your still like the same,  your very cold to me. "She pleaded.

Estella, I have no time for this ok. If your not happy being my fiancee just break off our engagement."I said to her.

Your a jerk. Ruthless jerk. "She went out of the office crying.. 

I got more angrier when I saw Nathan at Susie desk. 

**Susie Desk**Pov

Hi, Ms. Cruz. Should I call you now Susie?" Nathan said." I smiled at him. 

"Sure, but will still call you Mr. Yu. "I said.

Hmm. Ok. Susie I'm here because I'm inviting you eat lunch together. Can we?" He asked.

I'm sorry Mr. Yu. I'm having lunch today with Mr. Yushen. Some other time perhaps."I replied.

How about dinner? " someone behind him.

She can't we will having dinner together tonight too. " It's Drake Yushen behind him. 
Don't you mind Mr, Yu. 4th floor is too far from 35th floor. Do you have any business here? "Drake continue.

Hey, relax.  I'm just asking Susie out for lunch or dinner. I didn't know that her time was taken away?.. " He smiled at Drake.

As far as I know, starting  today she doesn't have enough time to smile for someone. Do you get it, Mr. Yu?, Drake replied. 

Ehem.  Mr. Yu, you can go now, maybe some other time we can hungout again. " I cut their conversation by sending away Nathan. When Nathan is not with us anymore. I talk to Mr. Yushen.

Is there any problem sir?  I asked him with a sarcasm voice.  He stared at me fiercely.

The problem is you.  Your just simply giving your smile to every men. "He replied, sounds of jealousy.

Me?  If I'm your Girlfriend, I will think that your action it seems your jealous."I said.

Yes, I am. I'm jealous to dead. Did I answer your curiousity, why am I being like this.?   "He replied. 

I can't even answer him back, I was shock on what he said.  My heart tickling a little bit.   How can he be jealousy if he doesn't like me, right?! Hahahaha. Funny, funny. The man that I have crush long time ago is now confessing to me?  Unbelievable.

Hmmmh. Before I start to talk, unexpectedly he seal his lips to mind. I can feel my knees turn's to jelly, He locks his arms over my waist. To his force he brought me inside his office.  His hands start moving..  Before he go further I manage to push him away.  My eyes suddenly become watery.  The tears started to flow.  Why can't he even say that he likes me. Why making such this kind of thing to me.  If he only knew this is my scariest nightmare the I'm trying to forget..  I'm crying heavily.

**End of Chapter Fourteen**

Celle1987