Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Two

**Yushen Mansion**
           "Goodevening, Young Master Drake, Master Yushen is looking for you. ".Secretary  Lee said. " ok. Just spare me a minute to change my clothes.

Ok. Young Master Drake. "Secretary Lee replied.
A minute later. Drake went to his Father office.

**Office**knocking*"
    "Come in."secretary said.
            As I enter my dad office, I saw him sitting on the sofa,  waiting for me. "Goodevening dad. "I greeted him.
"Have your seat."My father said. Then I sat down on the sofa not to far from where he is sitting..
"I have something to discuss to you."My Dad start his discussion. He threw an evelop on me. And I open it, I saw pictures of Estella Ricaforte. The heiress of Ricaforte Group. "
I asked him"For what it is? But I have already a hunch in mind on what my dad after for. So this is the reason why he seems busy last few weeks.

"She will be your fiancee. "My dad said.

"What?  My fiancee? What the hell are you doing dad? Is your business going to be bankrupt that's why your entangled me to this monkey business of yours? "I replied showing him that I'm against of his desicion. 

This is my desicion and that's final. Your engagement will be on sunday and your wedding will follow after you and Estella graduated. 'He continued.

No.. noo.. Dad I don't want this engagement dad"I shouted, why would I'll engage for business and beside I like someone else. Just talking to my mind". 
Then he threw another envelop to me. 

"Open it. " he said.

I open the envelop and to my surprise I saw Susie's pictures.

Is this girl special to you?  Am I right? .  Well just forget the engagement to Ricaforte.'"He sounds like he was threatening me. Now he get it, that his father keeping an eye on him, spying on him. I didn't speak anymore.  I know something will happen to Susie if I continue to argued with him. 

"Well then it settle.  Go back to your room."He cut our conversation just with the piece of envelop.  I step out of his office while thinking of Susie.  I love her but he can never be  mind.  "Shit... Shit..!!! "But I want her, I don't want her to be in other's arms and I don't want other will touches her.

Drake Yushen is a kind of person that what he wants he gets, and now what he wants is Susie.. 

**School Cafeteria**
   Susie and Missy having their lunch at the cafeteria.
Mike and Drake having their lunch too in the cafeteria on other table.  Suddenly a girl appeared to Drake's table.

"Hi! My lovey dovey Drake. Have you heard about our engagement?, she smiled to Drake.  "Oh.  Hello Estella. "Mike greeted her.
         Estella still holding my shoulders. 

"Hey, Estella get off your hands.  Will you please leave me alone and Mike. Don't ever talk about the engagement. Just keep it to your self, and remember your just my business fiancee."I said to her with insult's voice.  It's seem I'm not in the good mood now.  Something is bothering me, then I glance at Susie direction. She's smiling while talking to her bestfriend Missy. 
I want to approach her but I cannot. I really hate this feeling of wanting her. How can I be with her if my dad keeps on eyeing on me, but it's make me crazy thinking of her. "Shitttttttt....!!!. I didn't even notice that Estella is not with us anymore. 

"Hey, dude. What are you thinking? You keep on staring on Susie. Are you ready to confess your feelings for her?!! Hehehehe..  "Mike laugh. " " I just smirk at him, and left him alone.".
"Where are you going.  We still have a class. "Mike said. "

I'm going to our hungout place.  See you there if you want to come."I replied him. " 

oh, man. Drinking again? Ok.  I'll come with you now. "Mike followed me all the way to the parking lot.  I hop in into my car and Mike do so.. .

**End of Chapter Two**