Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Six
"Susie Pov"

As I enter to our house, I saw my mom at the kitchen.she's busy preparing our dinner.. I don't even know how to tell her that I'm pregnant without a father. She look at me as I sat down on our mini sofa. I just stare at her with little smile on my face.

Susie, come here. The dinner almost ready. I cook your favorite food. '"She called me.

I approach to her and hug her from her back. While she's preparing the table.

What's matter huh? She asked

My tears flowed from my eyes. "Mom, I'm so sorry. "I said.

For what? Do you have any problem? Tell it to mom. Ok.. The table is ready. Seat on your chair, and tell what' matter with you. "Mom said"

Heavy tears flowing from my eyes. "Mom, I'm pregnant but I don't know who's the father. I was rape by him. I don't even know who is it." I saw at my mom, she was in shock, her eyes becoming watery. She didn't even say a single word. She hug me with teary eyes.

My, poor child. How did this happen to you. I'm so sorry, I can't even protect you. I'm a useless parent to you. "Mom is blaming herself. I didn't say anything. My mom talk again. "Have you come up with solution, regarding the child? Mom will support you on what desicion you'll made. "My Mom full of concern.

I nodded at her and speak out my desicion. " I decided to give birth to the child mom."I said.

"Ok, if that's your desicion. It doesn't matter. Mom will help you raise the child. After you gave birth, you can finish your studies and find a better job for you and for your child."

Thank's mom. "My heart still in sorrow. I know my mom hurt so much even thou she doesn't show it but I can feel it that she's blaming herself. I didn't finish my dinner and mom too. She clean the table and wash the dishes. I went inside to my room, and lay down on the bed.

****

I'am in registral office filling for drop out. I drop all my subject and won't attend school anymore. I don't want people will gossip about me therefore I didn't say what my reason to drop out. I saw Missy approaching me, and now she's infront of me.

Is your desicion final? Missy asked
I just nodded at her." Hmmh."
Missy cried.. "I will be missing you. Have you talk to your mother that you want to stay to her hometown? "Missy asked, I told Missy that I'll be going to my mom hometown.

Not yet. I'll discuss to her later. I will missing you too. Too bad I can't see Drake anymore. " I smiled little.

Forget it. Just think of him as your first love get away. Hahaha.. Come here. I'll hug you. I'll visit you on summer. I gonna go, I have class to attend. Bye, take care ok. Love you bestie."Missy gone on my sight. "

I was walking suddenly Mike appeared infront of me. "Hi!!! Susie." His hand extend to me and I saw a little box, as I assume it's a jewelry box. "Get it, it's your's. "He said.

What this? Why are you giving this to me? I said.

"Open it.

I open the box and to my surprise it's a necklace with the pendant of bluerose on it. As I know, bluerose symbolize love. I asked him again. "Why your giving it to me?

Someone asked me a favor to give it to you. This is his last token to give you before he left the country. This necklace will help him find you if he returns. Just keep it ok. Bye. ". Mike walk's fast. I didn't even asked him, who gave this. Nevermind. I put the box of jewelry inside my bag. And walk straight to the gate where I wait for taxi.

**End of Chapter Six**

Please support me. More chapter will release soon.....