Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Twenty One

**Susie Pov**
Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!!! "I shouted to ease the pain that I'm feeling.  I can't really believe that my unforgetable nightmared caused by the man I love.. ". I heard a voice behind me calling my name. I'm in great pain right now....

Susie.... " it was Drake.".. Let me explain. Hear me out please. Huh?.

..  Just tell me it's not true.. Please...... Please.. It's not true right? Drake, it's not true, huh? I had  heard it wrong right?. " I said while pleading to him. .  He was silent looking at me with a tears in his eyes.. 

Susie. I'm..... I'm so sorry... But.. But.... What you have heard is the truth. Yes. I was the one behind on your worst nightmare." He was in despair while talking to her".  I realized  that hurting you Susie
Wasn't right,,  I... I figured out much later that I behaved like a loser. Apologizing to you and saying I'M SORRY,  I know that's not  enough Susie. But all this years I'm living with guilt. Forgive me that I decieved and hurt you. I... I just did it because I love you. " he continued trying to hold my hands but I refused him.

Love me? Just because you love?  That's the only excuse you have, huh? Why you have to do that?  You can approach me, confessed on me that you love me,. I have feelings for you too back then. " I'm still in pain, I think someone is piercing my heart with a nail. The man I loved, adored and treasured was the man who ruin's my life 5years ago.  Grief and sorrow can't compare how badly hurt I am.

Susie, listen..I have no choice back then. My dad would do anything just to separate you with me.  I can't even accept someone will touches you. "His trying to explain.

What?  You never take one step Drake. You never did.  Your'e a coward. You think only of what you want, your selfish, but how about me?  Have you ever think what would happen to me after that?  How miserable my life would be?  Huh..then you say you love me? " I slap him over and over again with all my strenght I have.  Not only my eyes were crying but my heart and soul too.  He holds my hand and embrace me in his arms. My head on his left shoulder.

Susie...  It's killing me inside seeing you in pain and crying. That night and at this very moment.  I will ask you for forgiveness not only once but  I will ask and beg you for million times. I won't be a coward anymore, I'll protect you and Noah from now on.  I'll give up everything I have if that's the only least I have to do just to protect you both. I promise. "He said with sincerity in his voice. He tighten his embrace and kiss to my hair. " can you tell Noah that I'm his dad? He asked. I push him away upon hearing on what he said. . Noah is still young to understand this matter.  I don't want him to be confused to the situation.  This is not the right time to tell him everything.

No.. "I answered him. "Not in this situation. His not ready for this.  Not only to me you decieved but to Noah too.  You don't even know what my son been through, he was critisized being a son of a single mom.  He been always asking who was his father .  But... but....  Do you know how it torn's my heart into pieces, for not answering to his question,? ,because I myself didn't even know who was his father.' Just go and leave me alone.  I want to be alone to think clearly. " Drake turn's his back to me and walk away with shoulders down.  I know his in great pain too but I really don't know how to forgive him. Maybe I need sometime to think properly on what should I do. …...

**End of Chapter Twenty One**

     💔💔💔
It's funny how sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.

@celle1987

Please follow me.  Thank's for reading!!!!