Chapter Seventeen

Y/n's pov

Me and Hoodie were the last to sit down at the long dinner table with our food. Everyone else already started eating. The table could fit everyone which is about thirty people. I sat next to the boy I first talked to, Liu, and Hoodie.

I felt the stare of most of the table, probably waiting to see if I'm gonna take my mask off. I looked down at my food and grasped the edges of my mask only pulling it at an angle where they could only see part of my mouth. The table all went silent and looked at me seeming dissaponted. I looked down. I held Hoodie's hand under the table for comfort. I kept my head down until I felt a soft tap on my sholder. I turned my head to the right and looked at Liu. "Good job in the fight, I'm happy you get to stay." He said with s small smile.

Letting go of Hoodie's had and flipping open my notebook

'Thank you, how long have you lived here?' I wrote and held it up.

He took a moment to read it and looked back up at me. "Oh um, about two years now, seems like way longer though." He laughed.

We talked the minority of dinner stopping when static filled the air. Everyone looked at the seat at the head of the table where Slenderman stood.

"As most of you know we have a new member... Y/n please stand up..." I stood up, trying my best to show no sign of weakness.

The table went still then started talking.  "It's just some human"-"Dibs"-"Told ya, pay up."-" What's with the mask?."

They all went silent as Hoodie brought his fist down on the table as a warning, glaring at them.

"....This is Y/n, they are proxy of Hoodie. They will be living with us and they should be treated as you would any other house member. Thank you, you are all dismissed... I need to talk to you Hoodie and Kate, meet me in my office."

I sat back down as Hoodie stood up "I'll be back soon, you Ok? I nodded my head.

I slumped back into my chair as Hoodie went out of sight. I sat there for a while fiddling with my lighter, lighting it and staring at the flames, a nervous habit I developed in time after becoming Hoodie's proxy. This continued until someone leaned on the back of my chair. I turned around in my seat glaring at who ever was there. My eyes met one pair of blood red eyes.