Chapter Forty-Four

(Option Two)

Y/n's pov

I looked back at the pair seeing their hardened faces. I stared down letting my hair cover my eyes as I smirked inwardly and slowly trudged over towards the doctor and the two security guards. They had their taser trained on my form as I kept my hands up showing I was unarmed. I wobbled past them making them aim their weapons back at Masky and Jeff that were clearly out of range. I peeked over at their waist band that held their Glock 21's securely to their sides. I took note of them as I looked at the doctor. He was much taller than me with midnight black hair. He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him reacting in me quickly grabbing one gun from the cops waist band shooting him the knee making him fall onto his stomach; groaning in pain.

The two security guards spun around making me shoot two shots into their chests. Their mouths fell open in a silent scream as they never would get. I kept my face emotionless as I turned to the doctor. I stood above him as pointed the Glock 21 at his head making him shrink under me. "See you in hell Doc." I smiled before I unloaded the rest of the clip into his head, effectively painting the surrounding walls red.

I smirked and turned around looking at the boys shocked expressions. I trotted over dropping the gun next to to the doctor. "Why would you scare me like that?!" Masky yelled embracing me into a tight hug. "Sorry." I whispered hugging back.

I detached myself from his bear hug and looked over at Jeff who leaned against the blood covered wall. "That was pretty cool." He stated in a relaxed tone. "We should really go though."

Masky nodded as we began running out of the hospital until Masky skidded to a stop and fished a walkie talkie out of his jacket. "We're out front." He spoke holding the small device to his masked face.

"O-on it." Toby's scratchy voice responded excitedly from the machine.

I quickly used my hands to cover my face as two of the security patrol golf carts skidded to a stop a few feet in front us. They were absolutely packed, with six or seven per cart. Some sat on the roof of the vehicles while others piled in the front and back of the carts.

"Hell yeah!" Jeff chanted as he jumped into the second cart drove by Kate.

I smiled and me and Masky jumped in the one controlled by Lui. "Welcome aboard Doll." He said as he turned to face me as both golf carts took off at full speed. I kept my hands on my face but smiled a little. My train of thought was quickly derailed as two strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer. I quickly peeked through though my fingers looking up at Hoodie, who only held me closer. "You left," He stated in a sad tone "I was so worried..." He trailed off.  "I'm sorry." I whispered melting into his hug.

He looked at my hand which still covered my face and pulled his mask off and holding it out to me. "Here you can wear this for now." He said pulling it on over my . I smiled impossibly bigger as I hugged him tighter.

"Where's BEN?" Jane asked looking back at Masky from the front seat.

"Oh, he's in the security office. Here I got it." he said pulling out a laptop and opening it to a black screen.

The screen started to flicker wildly than went static as one hand gripped the edge and propelled his lean frame though, while the other hand held a white box. He landed on the metal floor of the golf cart, half his body hanging off the edge. He quickly scrambled back and stood up. He turned to face me and his eyes widened. "Y/n." He greeted cautiously.

I nodded and looked away. There was a few seconds of awkward silence before the second cart accelerated. "H-hey! Wanna r-race?" Toby shouted cupping his hands over his mouth. Sully smirked and stepped on the gas making us shoot forward. "Losing team has to each eat one E.J's spare kidneys." Sully said smirking and bashing our cart into theirs like a bumper car making us jolt to the left. "Works for me." E.J shrugged with a shark like smile.

"Oh you're so on!" Kate yelled ramming back into us.

Both carts skidded to a stop in front of the mansion at the same time as both team yelled curses at the other team saying they won. "Guess that means both teams need to eat a kidney." E.J smirked. "Fuck.." Jeff dragged on looking up at the sky. "We can all go hunting tonight to get you all some!" E.J said in a sickly sweat tone.

They all grumbled but stopped as I turned and walked into the house. Someone quickly walked up and grabbed my wrist making me turn around. BEN stood there with a sheepish expression "This is yours..." He said as he held out a white box with my name written in black sharpie on the top to me. I grabbed it carefully and opened it.

It held all of my clothes, such as my green jacket and black boots, my mask laying on top of the neat pile. "I found it in the filing room." He stated shifting his weight. "Sorry about taking your mask." He said turning his face away.

"Its OK," I said making him face me again. "Really?" He said hopefully.

"Just... Don't do it again." I trailed off. He nodded fervently and reached out his hand. "Friends?" I smiled and shook his hand. "Yeah."

"Hey you're going hunting with us right?" Jeff yelled angrily. "Yeah, yeah," I said as I waved him off. "I'll be back in a minute." I said as I walked into the mansion.

I looked into the bathroom mirror as I pulled on my green jacket, my fingers grazed over the texture of my mask as I considered leaving it off. Sighing I slowly opened the bathroom door, gripping my mask tightly to my chest. I walked down the grand staircase and into the living room. Everyone's eyes landed on my uncovered face then to my mask. I smiled widely ignoring them. "Lets go." I said as I handed Hoodie his mask he lent to me. He took it and pulled it over his face wrapping his arms around my frame. I smiled and leaned into him.  "Thank you for trusting them, they're not In The Dark about you anymore..."

(End of Option Two)