Chapter Thirty

Y/n's pov

I slowed as we approached the mansion. My mask was back in its place covering my face though it would be hard to see it behind my hood. Toby pushed open the double doors and walked in. "I found them!" Masky shot him a glare. "We found them." He deadpanned. I payed little attention to them as I looked at the large crowd gathered in the living room. "Where's BEN." I said quietly.

The crowd silenced as a few pointed towards the couch. I walked over as the crowd split in two letting me walk past. "BEN?" I asked as his blond hair was visible.

He turned his head to look at me. His hair was a mess and he had heavy under eye bags. "Um, I'm really sorry. Y'know about earlier." I said as I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked to the side.

"It wasn't your fault, you didn't see that I was there." He said making me look back at him. I opened my mouth to speak but L.J beat me to it. "No one can see you at your hight." He snorted.

BEN snapped his head to look at him. "I can't help how tall I am." He grumbled glaring at him. I interrupted them. "How are you feeling?" I said feeling uncomfortable under the amount of eyes on me.

He waved his hands dismissively. "I'm fine." We stood in an awkward silence until he perked up. "I should get Clockwork she's been itching to talk to you." He said as he unwrapped himself from his small cacoon of blankets.

He walked over to the TV and put his hand up to it making the screen start to glitch wildly. He smiled than pushed his body though the opening disappearing into the screen.

I took a step back looking around to see everyone else's reactions. They looked at me questioningly. I stared back at the screen seeing if there was any trace of him. The screen stayed black for a few seconds before it started to glitch again. A hand reached though the screen, gripping the edge. BEN propelled the rest of his body and Clockwork out. She rubbed her wrist as she stumbled to her feet.

She looked around till she met my eyes. We stood there for a second before she took a few steps towards me. "BEN told me what happened." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers as she approached me.

This was interrupted when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I shifted my weight, as I slowly hugged back. "I'm happy your back." She said as she let me go and stepped back. "Uh.. I'm really sorry about what I said." She said as she rubbed that back of her neck and looked down.

I nodded my head and cleared my throat. "Uh. It's fine... You didn't know." She looked me and smiled. "Are we good?" I nodded and shifted my weight.

The moment was interrupted by a slow clap from BEN "Ahhh, one big happy family. Clockbitch wanna play video games?" She sighed and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the couch.