Chapter Twenty-Six

Y/n's pov

We walked down the trail leading back to the mansion. Our conversations consisted of us joking about our latest mission. "B-b-but he's not r-real!" Masky said in an overexaderated voice.

I burst out laughing. "W-who are you?!" I said making us both burst into a fit of laughter.

I sighed as I wiped tears out of my eyes. As we approached the mansion we heard yelling and laughing. We walked up the front steps and pushed open the door. After a small search we found everyone in the living room in a circle. "Hey, what's going on?" Masky asked as we sat down next to Kate and Hoodie.

"Truth or dare." Kate said "Bloody painter's up" A boy with a white mask with a red smile snapped his head towards us. "It's B.P!"

Kate looked at him than back at me "He has to take a bite out of a kidney. Dare was by E.J" She said as she pointed her thumb towards the them.

I looked over at the pair, E.J held the organ up to his mouth trying to coax it open. "C'mon just one bite, it tastes better than it look." He said as he grabbed his jaw and tried to pull it open.

B.P locked his jaw and shook his head not opening his mouth. After a few minutes of struggling E.J fced his mouth open and forced a piece in holding his mouth shut making him swallow it. Once E.J let go B.P started to cough violently. "What 'cough' the fuck!" He said as he wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

E.J took off his mask and smiled. His face was like his hands, a pale gray. His eyes we're nonexistent, instead it was replaced with empty black sockets leaking a tar like substance. His mouth was shaped into a crooked smile showing off his shark like teeth. "It wasn't that bad stop acting like a baby!" He said sitting back down.

A girl with a pale white skin and porcelain features spoke up. "Let's let the newbie next." She held her hand out to me. "I'm Jane."

I shook her hand. "Y/n." I spoke softly.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Uhh... Dare.. I'm not taking off my mask so don't ask." I said coldly.

"Ok... I dare you to sit in someone's lap for the rest of the game! It can't be Hoodie though..." She said nodding her head.

I stood up and looked around. Deciding on Kate I sat down and let her arms wrap around me. She's always been someone I've felt close to, she's one of my best friends. She handed me a bottle offering some of it to me. I looked at her questioningly not knowing she drank. She shook her head. "It's sparkling apple juice."

I nodded and took a sip leaning my back on her chest and handing the bottle back to her. Her arms rested around me as I slowly drifted into sleep.