Chapter Twenty-One

Y/n's pov

I woke up and looked around, I was in bed. Crap, must've fallen asleep last night. I looked at the wall clock, it was about nine o'clock. I jump over the railing if my bed and walked over to my dresser seeing a post-it note on my dresser drawer I picked it up.

'I didn't want to wake you but me, Kate, and Toby had an urgent mission. I don't know when I'll be back, not too long, a day at most. There's new people who are here to meet you. They don't live here but they'll be here a while. My only request is that you at least try to talk.
See you in a few days, be safe.
-Hoodie'

I put the note on top of the dresser and started picking out an outfit. I decided on a simple long black sleeve shirt and blue jeans. I picked up my mask putting it on. I looked at my notebook deciding if I should take it or not. I shook my head and took a deep breath. I walked out of the room. As I walked down the stairs and turned into the living room, I scanned the room and saw a lot of new people. I saw Sally and walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey BEN is this the person who rejected you?" Someone laughed behind me.

I turned around and made eye contact with a black and white monochrome clown. He gave me a toothy grin, he a row of pointed teeth similar to a shark. BEN turned back to his hand held game clearly embarrassed. The clown held out his hand. "Nice to meet cha' Doll, I'm Laughing Jack. You can call me LJ for short." I shook his hand and softly spoke "Y/n." My voice sounded gravely but it was a start.

He smiled at my verbal response. "It talks." A boy with ghostly pale skin and what looks like a smile cut into his face mumbles.

Lui elbowed him roughly in the side. "Leave them be Jeff." He mutters under his breath.

Jeff exhaled sharply and looked at the TV, it played a random news channel. I looked at Masky and cleared my throat "Masky.." He turned toward me "Can we train?" He smiled and lifted up his mask "Yeah sure. Meet outside in ten?"

I nodded and jumped up, running to the stairs. I went to my bed and grabbed my sledge hammer putting it on my shoulder. As I walked down stairs I noticed that everyone was gone from the living room. I shook it off and continued for the door. As I reached the battle clearing I saw Masky standing in the center leaning on his metal pipe. I walked up to about twenty feet away from him and cleared my throat "Ready?"

He lifted his mask and smirked "Always. Let's do this." And pulled down his mask running at me.

I smiled and pulled back my hammer using it as a shield against Masky's pipe.

Jeff the killer's pov

We sat in the trees looking over the battle field. The mansion sat in silence watching them fighting. The main reason we came was to show the new comers who came to see the news of a new creepypasta and the newbies fighting skills. Most of them don't actually live in the Mansion but when talk goes around and they all decide to make a 'surprise visit'.

They watched in awe as they fought. Masky tripped them with his pipe and they landed on their back. As he approached them they swung the sledge hammer into Masky's side sending it into that direction. He landed on all fours coughing up blood. They walked up to him and kicked him in the back sending him onto his stomach. Nurse Ann spoke up "Since when does Masky get hurt?"

I looked over at her "Since today, they beat Toby up pretty good too."

The new comers looked at me than back at them. "I wanna try." Spoke E.J suddenly, jumping down from his branch and walking towards them.