Chapter Twenty

Y/n's pov

I walked out of the bathroom door and crossed the hall back into our room. I knocked twice and waited at the door. A few second later the door opened and I walked in thanking him softly. He wore black sweatpants and his hoodie with a tee shirt underneath, while I wore fuzzy dark blue pants and a long sleeve shirt for pajamas. I started to climb the ladder up to my bed but stopped when I heard Hoodie's voice "Come here there's something I want to show you." I turned my body around and jumped off the ladder, and started walking over to him. When I stood next to him he pulled back a curtain covering a window beside his desk. The moon lit up the room as Hoodie pulled up the window sill easily sliding it open and climbing though.

Hoodie's pov

I climbed though the window and held out my hand to help Y/n though. They took my hand and ducked down under the top of it and climbed though. I continued to hold their hand for a fear they would fall. It's not that they couldn't handle themselves its just don't want anything to happen to them. We walked on the roof and made it to the edge we looked down at the two story drop. I glanced at the tree I plan to jump to and let go of my proxy's hand as I leaped over to a thick branch and scaled down the tree. After my shoes touched the ground I looked up at Y/n. They held my gaze for a few seconds than looked at the tree, backed up out of my site and made a running start leaping onto a branch and jumping the last five feet landing next to me. I took their hand again and lead them into the woods.

We walked for a while I looked at them on occasion looking at their mask. I smiled at the memory of making it with them. We walked in silence listening to the leaves crunching under our feet. I stopped infront of a large tree and let go of their hand. I started to scale the tree jumping easily from branch to branch. I looked down at them after I was a few branches up. "Come on." I said with one hand holding the branch and one stretched out to them to take.

They grabbed it and I pulled them up to my height. We scaled to the top and I covered their eyes. I pushed back the leaves blocking our veiw and pulled my hands back letting them see.

Y/n's pov

He uncovered my eyes and I looked over the tops of the trees seeing a full moon. I took off my mask and smiled widely. The I haven't seen a full moon with Hoodie for a couple of months, we do it sometimes when he would go to the proxy cabin. We sat in the tree and looked over the forest. We could practically see the whole thing, though it was impossible because it stretches out for miles.

The cold night air blew against my face and I shivered slightly. Hoodie took notice of this and pulled his hoodie over his head and held it out to me. I smiled and pulled it over my shirt. It was big on me but it was way warmer than before. We sat in silence, my back against his chest as I slowly fell into a deep sleep.