Chapter Eighteen

Y/n's pov

I looked into the pair of blood red eyes. It was a boy who has shaggy blond hair, pale skin, and a green tee shirt on. "Hey ~ I'm BEN" he said with a smirk, looking down at me.

Wishing Hoodie was here I waved slightly and turned back around facing the table, feeling uncomfortable. I heard a chuckle and heard the chair creek more as more weight was applied to it. I felt his face get close to my neck, close enough I could feel his warm breath. Everyone at the table was looking at us. I turned around to look at him again but came face to face with him. He smirked "I'd like you better without the mask~" he said reaching to pull my mask higher than my lips, leaning down to kiss me.

I quickly picked up my note book and slapped it across his face. The table went silent. His face went to the side and his eyes slightly darkened. Liu picked up on this and stood up, grabbed the boy by his collar pulling him back. "Leave them be BEN, they're new."

BEN glared at me, a red mark forming on his cheek. Not paying attention to him I pulled on my mask over my mouth and stood up walking to the stairs, the eyes of everyone followed me.

Hoodie's pov

I walked out of my boss's office with Kate. The meeting was nothing new, mostly information on missions conning up. We walked downstairs into the living room. The room looked at us and greeted us nonchalantly. I looked around the room searching for my proxy. Not seeing them I sat next to Toby and Jeff. Toby turned towards me "W-what was-s the m-m-meeting about-t?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing new just missions. Um, wheres Y/n?"