Chapter Forty-Three

(Option one)

Y/n's pov

"It's your choice. Them or us." Masky spoke frustrated.

I looked at the two then turned and slowly approached the doctor; his frame looming inches taller than mine. He quickly pulled me into his chest as I sniffled.

"Fucking trader." Jeff spat as I turned at looked at the pair. He stalked towards us until Masky stuck out a hand making him stop. "It's their choice." He muttered in a whisper "Let's just get out of here." He motioned making eye contact with me.

They held their weapons up mirroring the security guards surrounding me and the doctor. "You got what you wanted, you're lucky they're here or I'd slam you head into the floor until it'd crack open like an egg." He sneered in a ice cold tone making the security guards step back in defence and grip their pistols tighter. "As for you-" he said turning to me "I'm sorry it turned out this way." He spoke softly making me grip the doctors arm tighter. Then they slowly backed up and out of the door, none of the guards dared to stop them as the trained their pistols on the door they exited out of.

The doctor patted me on the head then scooped up my legs out from under me, cradling me against his chest as I continued to sniffle into his shirt. "Notify the police, I'll take care of them and the other patients." He said softly motioning to me.

There was a hum of approval as the guards and their footsteps took off and eventually faded. The doctor turned and walked down the dark hall until he stopped at an unfamiliar door. He kicked it open with his foot and set me on a cold metal table. He turned his back to me fishing a pair of keys out of his pocket and locking the steal door. I was going to question him but he quickly picked up a syringe filled with a light blue liquid and walked over to me. I knew what he was doing, they sedated me a few times when I would struggle against the bonds or become a 'danger to myself and others'. I quickly began to panic and backed myself up against the table but it was all in vain as he shoved the syringe into my neck pushing the cool liquid into my veins.

I fought to keep my eyes open as I attempted to throw a punch at the doctor. He easily dodged me in my sleepy state. As my consciousness started to fade the last words I could comprehend were "Don't be afraid, I'm here to help you Y/n."

My eyes cracked open as a bright light as pointed directly above my face. I instantly started struggling noticing I was completely strapped to a cold metal table with a desk holding multiple surgical tools and blood strewn across it. Someone quickly rolled over in a black swivel chair. "Y/n, welcome back sleepyhead. " He laughed as if I wasn't strapped to a table. His matted black hair stood in different directions and he wore a white surgical, mask with a sharp toothy grin drawn onto it. "How ya' feeling?"

I pressed my lips into a thin line refusing to answer. He sighed disappointed. "I bet you're wondering what you're doing in here." He paused waiting for a response. He continued not getting one. "Allow me to explain, I'm here to fix you not hurt you, understand that." He took a deep breath. "And I'm going to heal you from the inside out." He said picking up a scalpel.

I thrashed harder. "They'll find me." I said lowly. "They'll know it was you." I spoke as I snapped my head up meeting his red tinted eyes. My action seemingly amusing him.

He chuckled at this and pulled up my white hospital gown to my upper stomach. "Well see, for now though call me Dr. Smiley." He said plunging the tool into my gut.

(End of Option One)