Chapter 1

Well, I'm Ann Julie Cowell , daughter of Simon Cowell. Yeah that Simon Cowell, the one who found One Direction, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and others, but I personally love Bars and Melody mostly.

I'm 13 years old. I don't go to school because my dad said that I don't need it and I want to go and travel with him anyway. Daddy said I dont need school if I want to be like him, he didn't go to school and look at him. I wanna be like daddy, fearless and in moments careless but I'm more like my mom, Paula Abdul. I miss my mom, she used to live with dad and me until in 2012, few days before my birthday she got mad and left. I still see her every weekend when I'm in LA but that's usually never because dad most of his time spends in London. He got that wird girl, Lauren, pregnant and now I have baby brother. I love Eric, he is adorable and everything, but I don't like Lauren. She is always so cold to me. Since Eric got born she is living with us. Thanks God her room is far away from mine. She is out with her friends all the time so our godmother Sinitta comes to be with me and Eric until dad comes home. But than he comes to living room and talks a bit with us than order food, usually pizza, and than goes to his office. I miss him but I also love spending time with Sinitta and her kids. They are so fun to be with. I'm used to Sinitta being my second mother. I'm just not sure why isn't she going out with Lauren, but I'm glad she is staying home with us. She is so good with kids, especially Eric. I heard Lauren had son before but I never met him and she wasn't mentioning him at all. She comes home late at night and goes to bed not even checking if Eric or I are asleep, she don't even go to see dad in his office. It's like that all the time, I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but without Lauren in it. I needed to tell dad that, but how? I think I'll do it now. He was in good mood after dinner.

I stood up from bed and put laptop on desk and than walked to dad's offiice. It's night and it's dark but i didn't wanted to turn the lights on so I wouldn't wake Eric up. But not turning lights on seemed like wrong decision because I fell over few things in hall and slipped and fell on my ass. Than I finally got to dad's office, with, on my surprise, only one broken nail. I knocked on door and than slowly got in.

„Daddy?"

„Not now darling." He said with his legs on desk and laptop on his lap, not even looking at me. I just nodded, even though I know he didn't saw it, and left the room, closing door and leaning my back on it. I sat on ground and cried. I cried too much that in one moment I became too exhausted that I felt my eyes getting weak and closing. I just crawled like a little ball and fell asleep.