Chapter 12

I'm at mom's house in Sydney sitting in on couch snuggled in blanket. I can't stop crying. Mom went out to get us some food and everything we need here because fridge was empty. I'm just looking at my phone and reading some tweets and crying. I hate my life. I hate the fact that I'm Simon Cowell's daughter. Whatever I do I'll always be Simon Cowell's daughter and nothing more. I don't want to be that. I want to be Ann Cowell. I want to people know me for what I'm doing and not for who are my parents. 

"Ann-Bear?" I heard voice. I turned around to see dad. 

"Daddy?" 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Trying to run away from you and my fucked up life but mom had to ruin it." I rolled my eyes. 

"You're not the only one who ran away." 

"What are you talking about?" 

 "Lauren left me." 

"That bitch did what?!" I screamed. "Where's Eric?!" 

"He's with me. Actually with Paula right now."

"Oh, so that bitch just left you with a kid and disapeared?" 

"Something like that." 

"Oh Gosh..." I jumped off the couch and ran to dad and hugged him. He picked me up. 

"How much weight did you lost?" 

"Not enough."

"Enough for what?"

"To be perfect." 

"Ann. Look. You're perfect just the way you are."

"No I'm not. I'm fat." 

"Who told you that?" 

"All magazines. One of paparazzi called me fat ass." 

"Oh my Gosh! I'm gonna have some serious talk with all those magazines and beat that guy."

"What happened?" Mom said walking in room with Eric in her arms. 

"Um... Nothing." I said nervously.

"Your daughter thinks she's fat and she's starving herself."

"My daughter? And she what?" Mom looked at me. "Ann is this true?" I haven't said anything and I hugged dad tighter. 

"Ann... Baby girl... Talk with your mom." Dad said. I just shook my head no. 

"We need to have a family talk. NOW!" Mom said and sat on couch with Eric on her lap. She looked cute with baby. I giggled. 

"Why are you giggling?" Dad asked me. 

"Mom looks cute with babies." 

"She does. Really cute." Dad smiled and sat on couch and put me on his lap. If someone saw us now they would say we look like a happy family, which we are not. Especially we're not family. We can't be when mom and dad are hating each other. 

"Mom?"

"Yes Ann-Bear?" 

"Why have you left?" Mom and dad just looked at each other. 

"You remember when I was on X-Factor?"

"Um... Yeah..."

"Your dad fired me. We got in big fight. I was really disapointed. He was always saying how we will be doing that till we die, together. But he fired me."

"Oh..." I said kinda angry with dad. 

"You two should get over it and get back together." They both looked at me shocked.

"What?" They said in same time. 

"What? It's not like he killed your parents. Forgive him. Please."

"Ann... It don't works like that?" 

 "I know perfectly how it works. Especially with you two. You two love each other. And there's nothing that can stop that." 

"Maybe your right... I'll think about that..." 

"Friends?" Dad asked mom. 

"Friends." I laughed. 

"Maybe friends will be your always." Mom laughed. And dad didn't understood. Of course. I didn't even expect him to.