Chapter 6

Today I'm going to LA to record a song with Demi. I'm so excited. I took my phone and tweeted to my by now 1 Million followers 

@AnnBearCowell_: Going to LA!! It's gonna be so much fun. See you there teddy bears! xoAnn 

Yeah, I had my own fandom. But all because I appeared on few TV shows. But I love them. They're like my second family. I left my phone but then I got notification, the one you get when your favorite people tweet. It was from Demi.

@ddlovato: @AnnBearCowell_ can't wait to see ya girl. Looking forward to working with you ;) 

@AnnBearCowell_: @ddlovato Miss ya Dems. And yea, Lovatics and my Teddy Bears, expect the unexpected!! ;)

Demi just favorited and retweeted. Than I got a message from dad. 

'You packed?' I quickly answered him. 

'Yep.' 

'I'll be there in few minutes :*'

'Okay.' His few minutes are usually one hour so I went to take a shower. When I got out of shower I put my clothes off and went to my bedroom. I screamed when I saw someone in there. 

"Relax darling..." 

"Amanda? What are you doing here?"

"Well I came to say hi to my favorite little kiddo before she takes over Hollywood with Demi Lovato." I laughed and hugged her. 

"I'm not taking over Hollywood it's just one song I wrote and Demi liked it so we decided to do a song together." 

"Okay, so you'll do this new musical with me? I need a girl your age and I don't want some stranger there." 

"Um, I would love to and you know it, but I need to ask dad first."

"It's okay darling, this thing starts in March and auditions are in December but I would love to get you in." 

"Okay, I'll talk with dad about it." 

"Nice." She said. "I missed you."

"I missed you more AmAm." We hugged. 

"I'm gonna tell you a secret but you cant tell anyone okay?" 

"Okaaaay."

"You know that little guy from Bars and Melody?" 

"Leondre?"

"Exactly." 

"Yea, what with him?" 

"He's having a little crush on you." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, he told me that few days ago. But he said you're hating on him." 

"Oh, well, yea... I might be a bit bully towards him." I giggled. "But he's cute, there's no lie."

"I knooow! If I was you I would steal him before anyone else does." 

"I might will!" Amanda smiled. 

"Well, I have to go now and you need to get ready for your flight. Love you baby." She said and hugged me and kissed my head. "Take care and don't get into any trouble, okay?"

I nodded and than she left house.