Chapter 4

Hii!! I just wanted to say that I'll be putting some older songs as Ann wrote them because I have some nice plans for her in future, so yea I hope you don't mind it. xxxx

It's been three weeks since dad's out of hospital. He is back to his usual work and I hate it because those three weeks he didn't talked to me at all and now I don't even see him at all. It's all my fault, I know... But I can't help it, dad taught me I always need to be honest with people and that's what I did when I told him to break up with Lauren. And now I regret it. But still if he love me he would at least talk with me about it, right? Agh, I hate everything. I haven't even eat properly since the day he was in hospital. Sinitta tried to make me eat but I would always take a bit of salad and leave all food on table. I know she is worried and I know she want to talk with me about it but right now I want everyone to leave me alone. I'm fine and I won't get any eating disorders or shits like that, Sinitta told me about. 

I took my laptop sat on bed and started writing song. I wrote something and sang it. 

"Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? How could you throw me right out of your world? So young when the pain had begun now forever afraid of being loved oh, father, please, father I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go oh, father, please, father..."  

Nice, I thought for myself. Than I thought more about what just came out of me and started crying. I just sat there crying for what felt like hours but than I heard some foot steps coming closer to my room and I fastly wiped away my tears. And than door opened. And.. I was surprised. Because there was standing person I least expected to be there... Lauren! 

"Hi sweetheart." Did she just called me sweetheart? What a bitch. 

"What do you want?" I said coldly and she looked at floor sadly. I realized I was maybe too cold. "Sorry, I just don't like you."

"It's okay. I don't expect you to, I don't even expect Eric to love me. I'm leaving." I saw pain in her eyes. 

"What?! You can't leave!" I almost screamed at her. 

"Why? I'm horrible mother. No one likes me." She started crying. I hugged her. She looked surprised, but to be honest even I was surprised by my actions. 

"Lauren, listen, you're not horrible mother, but we just need you to be a little bit more at home that's it. And do you see how happy you make my daddy? He might not show it because he is married to his job I mean you're in relationship with Simon Cowell, you need to understand some things... I guess my mother didn't and that's why she left..." 

"Sweetheart..."

"Call me Ann or if you want to give me any kind of sweet nicknames baby girl. That's how SinSin calls me." She chuckled. 

"Okay,  than baby girl, I think it's time for you to know why your mother actually left... But I can't tell you that, you need to talk with your father about it."

"He won't talk with me. For like three weeks."

"Why?" She asked.

"I... I said you two should break up. I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby girl. I just hope you will change your mind soon."

"I already did mommy. Don't leave please." I said and hugged her tight.

"I won't." She said and smiled at me.

"Forever here?"

"Forever here."