Chapter 7

"Ann" I heard dad's voice calling me from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said. And I have already said, it did took him long time to get here, as always. I took my bags and ran downstairs. I dropped bags next to door and jumped on dad. "I missed you daddy." 

"I missed you too Ann-Bear." He picked me up and hugged me.

"Is Lauren coming with us?"

"No, she will stay here with Eric." I pouted. 

"Okay..." 

"But she'll come next time okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now let's go. We don't wanna be late."

"Dad." I laughed. "We're always late. Because of you." He laughed.

"Maybe you're right." We left the house and got in his Rolls Royce. Let's say it's one of my favourite dad's cars after Bugatti of course. We sat in back and driver drove us to airport. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ In plane ~

I was listening to music till in one moment it didn't got boring. Than I got up and went to find dad. I found him in his Plane Office with his head on desk asleep. I took my phone out put it on silent and took a picture, than tweeted it. 

@AnnBearCowell_: No one believes me when I say he works so much... Than I put pic with it and clicked on tweet. 

He woke up when his phone vibrated. Shit. He possibly has me in his twitter favorites. I'm so dead. I ran to my seat and pretend to do something on my laptop. I heard him laughing in his office and I saw him than walking towards me with his phone showing it to me. 

"Ann Julie Cowell what is this?" He tried to be serious but failed miserably. He started laughing with me. 

"You look cute in there." 

"No I don't!" He closed my laptop, took it from me and than started tickling me. 

"Daaaaad!" I started laughing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After 11h long flight we were in dad's house in Beverly Hills and I asked dad if I could go visit mom later today. I haven't seen her in long time. But before that I had to go have some meetings with Demi about song and dad wanted me to do performance on X Factor USA so I had a lot to do. And yea, of course shopping!! And I had like three weeks to do all of that and I got a feeling something will go wrong already. But what can I do? 

Okay, I know. This chapter is so messed up but I didn't know what to write. Sowwy... xxx