Chapter 2

I woke up in my bed and to my surprise dad was laying next to me sleeping with his hands wrapped around me protectively. Than I realized, we were in his room! As I turned around he started waking up.

„I'm so sorry baby girl, I took a day off today.“

"But daddy isn't today day of X-Factor auditions?" 

"They can do it without me, I need to be with my baby girl." I smiled and hugged him. 

"I missed you daddy."

"I missed you too AnnBear." He calls me AnnBear since I know for myself and I love that name. 

"So what are we going to do today?" 

"Darling you just woke up. Why don't we eat breakfast first and than think about it?"

"Bloody hell, okaaaay." he chuckled and I pretend to be annoyed. He than started tickling me and I laughed so much. I really missed times like these. I just hope Lauren won't ruin my day. Oh, shit! I forgot on my mission about telling dad how I feel about Lauren. I'll tell him tonight. I want to enjoy this day. 

We ate breakfast in bed and than I went to my room to changed in my clothes. I slept in only one over sized T-shirt dad managed to get me into. I laughed at thought of him struggling to change me. 

Well yeah, we decided on going to starbucks and than shopping. It's not his favorite thing to do, but yeah, he will do it anyway. I swear, he threw bacon at me when I said we should go shopping. He can be really sweet sometimes. 

Since it's May I should really get all things I needed for our holidays. I need new clothes, but first i need to ask daddy to get me bigger wardrobe. And I also wanted to ask him if I could color my naturally dark brown hair into something brighter with pink tips. I hope he will let me do it. 

After I changed into black jeans and white 5 seconds of summer shirt I went downstairs to find empty living room. I went upstairs to daddy's room already realizing what is going on. Whenever we go somewhere it takes him 12 hours to get ready. 

"Daaaddyyyy..." I groaned. "If you don't hurry up I'll get in your Bugatti and drive myself to starbucks and it won't end up very well..." I heard laugh coming from his bathroom. 

"Darling, I'm coming, give me five minutes." 

Twenty minutes later...

"Daddy?" I said but no one answered. It was really quiet last ten minutes like no one was even in there. I slowly opened the door to find dad on floor. Oh Gosh... I thought. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I took my phone and called hospital as fastest as possible. i checked his breathing the way I saw they do it in movies. He was still alive! Thanks God! 

I just sat there waiting for doctors to arrive. Whole time I was holding dad's hand. The doctors arrived and they took him in their car. I called Lauren but she wasn't answering her phone. I went in car with him and they drove us to hospital. He needed surgery, that's all I heard while my mind was flying somewhere else. If this is a dream please wake me up, it's a horrible nightmare.