Chapter 11

Today is the day when I decided to leave to Australia. No matter how much I wanted to stay here with Leo I needed to get somewhere far away from mom and dad. 

I packed my bags and went to car that was already waiting to drive me to airport. I'm so nervous about this whole thing, because if they find me I'm in so much trouble. 

After two hours I was at airport and already at plane. I took phone out of my bag and tweeted:

@AnnBearCowell_: "Thank you for all support teddy bears, and sorry for X Factor performance, something happened.."

I got tons of replies and I know they're all really dissapointed but they would be even more dissapointed if I performed yesterday in state I was... 

I scrolled trough home page of twitter and one tweet caught my eye.

@SimonCowell: "@AnnBearCowell_ where are you baby girl? Call me please." 

I ignored it. 

 He don't cares anyway. No one cares. I sat there and waited for plane to take off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I had a nightmare. A aweful nightmare. Dad died and Lauren turned into evil. I started sweating and tears formed in my eyes. I snuggled to my pillow Demi gave me. But wait, I haven't brought it with me. Familiar smell, I slowly opened my eyes. 

"Mom?" 

"AnnBear..." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I could ask you same thing Missy." I just looked down... "What the hell were you thinking about when you got on this plane?" 

"I was thinking of how better my life will be without dad ruining it... Whenever he do something wrong he tries to get me back by getting me something I always wanted and I'm sick and tired of that." 

"Baby girl... Your father loves you." 

"Does he?" Mom sighed and hugged me. 

"He does. More than you could ever imagine." I snuggled to her. She don't realizes how much dad is hurting me, how much everyone is hurting me. 

"Mom..." 

"Look as soon as we arrive at Sydney we'll call him okay? And ask him if he can come."

"He won't  come. Trust me. He always have much more important things to do than being with me..." 

"Baby girl..." 

And that's how our conversation ended... I fell asleep and when I woke up we were already in Sydney...