Chapter 16

A/N Let's pretend 1D boys are 16. xD 

Well, I'm in my room right now and waiting for 1D boys to come. They promised to come visit me today. While waiting for them I'm texting Demi. 

Me: Hii!

Demi: Hey Ann!

Me: I've done a song with Kylie and Dannii Minogue. 

Demi: Really? That's great. 

Me: Ikr! Mom and dad took me to meet them and we went to their house and Eric played with Ethan, Dannii's son. 

Demi: That's great. But... Your mom called me few days ago. 

Me: She did what? Why?

Demi: She told me you started losing lots of weight.

Me: Oh... That....

Demi: Ann why are you doing this to yourself? Why do you need to ruin your life the way I did?

I decided not to answer on this one. I just couldn't. 

Demi: Ann answer me...

I still didn't answer. 

Demi: We'll have a talk about this. You won't get away with that. 

I sighed and layed on my bed. I snuggled to pillow and started crying. I just couldn't stop crying. I threw my phone across the room. I closed my eyes. 

"I'm guessing this is yours. It's a bit broken. I'll get you new one." I opened my eyes to see Harry standing there. 

"No there is no need for that. It's fine." I said. He sat on my bed. 

"Come here." He said and opened his arms for me. I hugged him tightly and snuggled to him. "Why were you crying?" 

"I don't wanna talk about it." 

"Ann... Talk with me..." 

"No, Harry." I said looking down. 

"Ann bear... Look at me..." He said softly and I looked up at him. 

"I-I love you. Not just as a sister. I could never love you like only that." I looked at him confused. 

"Harry...." I said not knowing what to say... He than moved closer to me and our lips met in soft kiss. He than pulled away and I smiled. The kiss sent sparks trough my body. 

"I love you Ann."

"I love you too Harry." I said. "But... What will my dad say?" 

"I don't know. Let's go tell everyone." I smiled but I was a bit scared.

"I'm kinda scared." 

"Hey, babe, there is nothing to be scared of." 

"If you say so..."