Chapter 3

We arrived at hospital and they tookhim to surgery. I'm so scared. While I was sitting in waiting room I called Sinitta.

"Sin?" I said on phone crying. 

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" I hated when she calls me baby girl but it was cute. 

"Can you come to hospital? Without Eric please."

"Um... Yeah, sure." She hung up and I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw boys from One Direction. 

"Hi." I said.

"Hi sis." Harry said. Well yea, they were like brothers to me and I was like their little annoying sister following them on tours. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know. They took him to surgery."

"What happened?" Niall said worried.

"I don't know. We were supposed to go to starbucks and than shopping so after breakfast I went to my room to change and when I got to his room he wasn't ready as always, so he told me to wait five minutes but after twenty minutes he didn't got out so i got in bathroom and found him on floor." I started crying again. Liam hugged me. 

"How long is he in there?" Zayn asked me.

"About fifteen minutes." Than i heard someone runing to us, Sinitta. I runned towards her and hugged her tight. 

"Baby girl what happened?" And than I told her everything I told One Direction boys. She just hugged me and let me sit on her lap. I mist have fallen asleep because I woke up in dad's hospital room on couch. 

"Morning princess." I heard well known voice, voice of my father. 

"Daddy?" I looked at his bed and jumped off couch and ran to him. "Are you okay? What happened?" 

"I had a heart attack and I fell." 

"Oh daddy..." I said and climbed to his bed and hugged him. 

"I'm fine... Don't worry. Where's Lauren?" 

"I don't know. I called her but she didn't answered her phone." He sighed. 

"What am I going to do with that woman?" 

"Break up?" Oops... It just slipped out of my mouth....

"What did you just said?" 

"Um... Nothing..."

"Ann Julie Cowell what did you just said?" 

"Hey uncle Si." Leo from Bars and Melody came in. Dad just gave me we'll talk about it look. 

"Hi Leo." Leo came and hugged daddy. Since Britain's Got Talent I'm jealous of Leondre, he always spends so much time with daddy so yeah I don't like him very much. But what can I do I was going with him on tour. He was cute guy after all. And has great story to tell.

I like people with great stories thats why my inspiration is Demi Lovato. She is amazing. After X-Factor she became a family friend. I love her so much and every time she comes to our home we talk about all bad things that were happening to her before she went to Timberline Knolls.

"How you feel Si?" I just looked at Leo with weird stay away from my dad look. I can be such a bully sometimes.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." I left the room. It was just a simple conversation but why in the bloody hell did I got that jealous...

I ran to Sinitta and hugged her.

"Baby girl?"

"Why was I even born?!"

"Ann what's wrong?" She asked confused.

"I shouldn't have even been born!" I started crying.

"Ann!! What are you talking about?! You are my baby girl okay not exactly mine but you are and I love you so much."

"Well I guess you're the only one."

"No Ann. I'm not the only one. Eric loves you, my babies love you, your mom loves you..."

"We love you too sis." Boys from One Direction said.

"I love you too guys."

"And your dad loves you too." Sinitta said. And I rolled my eyes.

"He don't. He hates me only reason I'm not in some adoption center is because of my mom."

"Ann! Thats not true! He loves you! More than anyone!"

"Seriously? Because I don't see it. He is at work all day and than he comes home and locks himself in his office and work again." She just sighed and hugged me. We sat there just cuddling for a long time......