Chapter 13

Today mom, dad, Eric and I are going to visit Kylie and Dannii Minogue and to be honest I'm more excited than mom,dad and Eric altogether are. I never met Kylie and Dannii. But I love them. A lot.  It's amazing here in Sydney. I love it here. We decided to stay here whole week and than we're going back and I'm going to do performance on X Factor. Also I haven't asked dad about that thing Amanda told me about so I decided to ask him now. 

We're in car driving to Kylie and Dannii's house. 

"Dad?" 

"Yes baby girl?" 

"Remember the day when we were going to USA?" 

"Yeah..." 

"Well Amanda came to visit me. She wanted me to do a musical with her. Can I do it? Please?" 

"I don't know... You're really busy. And look where all that business got you to."

"Please daddy I really want to do this. And Amanda will be there. She'll help me." Dad looked at mom and she nodded. 

"Okay. But after that you need to focus on music and no more acting and dancing around." Mom poked him. 

"Let the girl dance. There's nothing wrong with dancing." She said. 

"I can act, sing and dance in same time." 

"Yeah but you need to chose one to focus on mostly." Dad said seriously. 

"How am I supposed to do that?" 

"You don't need to do that. Your dad is just talking shit." 

"Shit!" I hear tiny voice next to me. That was Eric. We all laughed. 

"Once again Paula has bad influence to the world." 

"Eric, honey, that's bad word." Mom said trying to fix her mistake. 

"Shit!" He squealed again. 

"Just like your father. I'm giving up." We all laughed and dad drove us to Kylie's and Dannii's house.