Chapter 10

Today is day I'm going to perform on X Factor USA. I recorded few songs so I decided to sing Monster. The song I've done with Eminem. He is cool guy. He'll perform with me. I'm just afraid that people will hate on me because I'm just 13 years old girl. Once I sang Demi's song Warrior and one magazine wrote 'What does she knows about pain and being warrior.' It hurt me a lot and this song is powerful too, but I don't know... I guess I'll never know if I don't try...

"Baby girl?" I heard someone coming in my dressing room. I turned around to see dad standing there.

"Hey."

"Hi. You ready?"

"Yea, I just need to go get my make up done."

"Mezghan is somewhere in here I think."

"No thanks. I'm fine with Lauren doing my make up, she is not professional but at least she won't hit me." He sighed. He knew exactly what I was talking about. A year ago, while him and Mezghan were dating she and I were alone in house. I was dancing in living room and I accidently hit the glass of water and it fell and broke. She than came and slapped me...

"Darling... You need to forgive her for that..."

"No! Never! You seriously forgave her for that?!"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"Well why wouldn't you find other daughter than?" I said and ran out of dressing room. I sat in bathroom for what it felt like forever until i got message from mom.

"I can't be there tonight... I'm sorry baby... Love you xoxo Mom <3" It broke me even more. I needed her here tonight.

"But you promised..." I wanted to text her that back but instead i called her.

"Mom you promised!" I yelled at her and all i was getting from her was I'm sorry...

I got tired of screaming, yelling and crying.

"Goodbye. See you never." I said and hung up. I'm tired of dad and her ruining my life and breaking their promises, but I decided that that is gonna change today. I got enough money to buy myself a plane ticket and fly to Australia. Mom got house in there that she never use, I can live there. I'll hire some girls too cook and clean and I'll make jewelry to earn money.

"Ann! Is that you?" I heard familiar voice.

"Yeah." I said. I couldn't realize who it was but when I saw him I was shocked. It was Leo.

"Ann! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Um... Nothing..." He sat on ground next to me and layed my head on his shoulder, he kissed my head.

"Princess... What's wrong?"

"Everything..."

"It'll get better..."

"It won't."

"It will... I promise."

"I hope." I said and we sat there for a while.