Chapter 9

Well, that wasn't exactly how I planned on spending my day at mom's house but at least dad stayed with us after and we played Just Dance. I miss mom and dad together. I do like Lauren but she's not my mom. And I don't know, I just want mom and dad back.

Mom realized I've been starving myself and she told me to stop doing that, but that's not gonna happen. I'm not really starving myself, I just eat less than usually, and I'm not hungry after all. She told me same thing as Sinitta, and Demi... Agh, they should stop. I don't wanna listen all those lies. Nothing will happen with me. The end.

I'm in car with dad right now we are driving home and it's 10pm. My hand is hurting. Why do they needed to get in room and see me doing that. I've been doing that for so long and they never realized and now I screwed it all. They'll look at my hands all the time. See Ann, you're worthless, and fat, and no one likes you anyway, the voices in my head were screaming at me. I started crying.

"Ann, what's wrong?" Dad asked me.

"Nothing..." I answered.

"Ann something is definitely wrong."

"Nothing dad! You wouldn't understand anyway. You would call me crazy like everyone do anyways."

"Ann..." He sighed. And that was it. The end of conversation. Thanks God he left me alone. My phone vibrated in my bag. I took it out. I got a message. From Demi. 

"Your mom called me. Wanna talk? Call me. Dems xx" I ignored message and turned off my phone. 

"Who's that?" Dad asked me. 

"Demi." I told him annoyed. 

"You won't answer?"

"Nope. I'm not in mood for talking with anyone now." 

"Okay." We arrived home. I ran to my room and took my lap top. I started writing song. 

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed, get along with the voices inside of my head, you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath, and you think I'm crazy, yeah you think I'm crazy." 

"That would go nice with some rap. I could get you Eminem if you want." I turned around to see dad standing on door. I didn't even realize I was singing it neither that he was standing on door. 

"Dad?!" He laughed. "You can do that?" 

"Anything for my baby girl." I got up and hugged him.

"Thanks daddy!" 

"You're welcome Ann-Bear."