Chapter 20-THE END

It's Saturday and it's my birthday today. I'm so excited I got so many people coming and I can't wait to see them all. To be honest I don't have many friends my age only boys from Bars And Melody, everyone else are a lot older and are also my mom and dad's friends. 

I invited lots of people and I'm most excited about Beyonce and Demi. Demi is like an older sister to me. And it means a lot to me to have her in my life. Dad said there is an special gift for me and mom which is mostly for mom but will make me really happy too. I think he will propose but I'm not really sure in that. 

And when I woke up this morning I found tons of gifts next to my bed and when I say tons I mean mountain of boxes next to me. 

Mom said my face was priceless. At first I got scared because I didn't expected anything next to my bed and than I got so excited. Dad said I looked like Squiddly and Diddly before they get their food. 

"Ann! Your guests are coming!" Mom yelled from kitchen while I was still upstairs in my room while Daniel, mom's hairstylist, was doing my hair. Everybody love Daniel, he is like a family friend and mom's brother. To be honest, I call him uncle Daniel since I was little. 

We decided to have party at mom's house because we had everything in there. 

"I'm coming, mom!" Daniel finished my hair and make up and I went downstairs. Dad was standing downstairs waiting for me. He just looked at me and to be honest I'm not sure but I think I saw a tears in his eyes. 

"My baby girl is growing up." He said. He was wearing one of his usual outfits he wear for live shows which means suit and white shirt under it and I saw something in his pocket. I can say it was a little box and that made me even more sure about what gift he was talking about. 

"She is 14 Simon, 14..." Mom said and she was crying, happy tears, I hope. 

"I know Pawer,she grew up so fast..." Dad said and wrapped his arms around her waist. If I'm being completely honest them being back together is best gift someone could ever get me, I can't ask for anything more... 

***A bit later*** 

Well now we are in the middle of party but dad just took a mic and I pretty sure I know what he is doing. He is going to propose to mom now. 

"Can I have your attention please?" He said in mic and we all turned to him. "Pawler, Ann come here please." Mom and I went and stood next to him. Mom gave me What is he doing? look and I just shrugged. 

"I know this is my baby girls day but I know that what I'm about to do will be an incredible gift for her. Pawler... I loved you since the first day we met and I will love you forever. And I know I screwed it few years ago and I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me, so now Paula, for the second time, will you marry me?" He said on one knee with box in his hands. He opened the box and showed beautiful diamond ring. 

"Yes! Simon, yes I will." Mom said and I smiled widely and everyone was clapping and than mom's song Will You Marry Me? started playing in the back. Dad put ring on moms finger and all three of us hugged. Than I felt someone wrap arms around my legs, it was Eric. I chuckled and picked him up. All four of us hugged. 

I am so happy. They are my family, I wouldn't change them for anything in this world. And also there were my friends who were supporting me so yeah... I realized I should focus on good things in my life and forget bad. So yeah... Fuck haters. There will always be someone who is jealous... You just have to ignore it and focus on good things in life. 

A/N So yeah... This is the end and I'll possibly later today write and A/N about sequeal which would possibly be a bit different than this because I already have few ideas in my mind so yeah, I'll post it later today and I hope you'll like my idea and want me to do a sequeal. And also thanks for all reads, votes and comments it means so much to me.        

xoxoTeodora