Chapter 15

Today mom, dad, Eric and I are going home. To be honest I don't wanna go home. Here in Sydney everything is perfect. My whole family is together and when we go back mom will stay in USA and I'll go with dad back to UK. I don't want that to happen. I want my family to stay together. 

We are in the plane now. 

"Mom?"

"Yes baby girl?" She said sleepily. 

"What's gonna happen now?" 

 "What do you mean?" 

"I want our family to stay together." 

"Baby girl..." 

"Mom please..."

"Simon!" She yelled and I looked at her confused. I didn't knew what was going on. "Come here!" And soon dad appeared with his hair all over the place. I'm guessing he fell asleep on desk again. We both laughed. 

"What?" He asked and than looked himself in mirror. "Oh... That..." He fixed his hair again. 

"Simon..."

"Pawler..."

 "I think we should tell her..." Mom said really serious. 

"Tell me what?" 

"Well... Um... Your dad and I are... Um... We are back together." I jumped up and started dancing all around the plane! 

"Oh my Gosh that's amazing!" I hugged them both. "I love you both so much!" 

"We love you more." Mom said. 

"Are you moving to UK with us?" I asked her. 

"Maybe but dad and I agreed that we should stay in USA for few months." 

"But my birthday is next week! I wanted to be with my friends!" 

"They can all come to USA, dad's two plane are enough for all your friends, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind it."

"Anything for my little girl."  He said and kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks daddy! Can Leondre come?" 

"Ann Beaaarrr?" He said.

"What?" 

"Stay away from him." He said laughing. 

"He's cute and he likes me and I like him too." 

"Oh my God! My baby has a crush!!" Mom squealed. 

"Bloody hell, if I survive this flight I'll survive anything." Dad said and we all laughed.