Chapter 18

"Tulisa!" I screamed when I saw her standing in front of our house. 

"Muffin!" She hugged me. "You're so thin."

"Not thin enough." 

"What are you talking about?" She asked me slightly confused. 

"I'm not thin enough. I need to loose so much more weight." 

"No you don't. You're so skinny it's not even healthy to be that skinny." She told me and I didn't believed her. I hate when people lie to me. I know I'm so fat and no one can change my mind about it. 

"Stop lying. We all know I'm fat." 

"Ann... Where is this all coming from?" 

"Everywhere. Everyone are telling me I'm fat." 

"Who's that everyone?" 

"Everyone, literally everyone. I can't leave the house without someone screaming at me that I'm fat. Even some celebrities said I'm fat." 

"Who exactly?" Tulisa asked me. I thought about it... A lot of celebrities actually said that I'm fat. 

"Well, Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas, Justin Bieber and lots of others." 

"They're jealous. Their careers are almost over, they ruined them, and now they want to ruin yours. Don't let them do that to you." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes I am." She said and hugged me tightly. "Now let's go find everyone." She said and took my hand. We went to living room where mom, dad, Eric and Harry were. Boys left home and only Harry stayed. 

"Hi everyone." Tulisa said while I was walking to Harry who was sitting on couch, I sat on his lap. 

"Hey!" Mom said standing up and hugging her. 

"Ann you didn't told me you have a boyfriend." Tulisa winked at me and I giggled. 

"Well, I do." I said and Harry kissed my cheek. Dad rolled his eyes. It seems like he don't like idea of me and Harry being together. But who cares, I love Harry and he loves me. That's all that matters. 

"Let's go and eat." Mom said and we all went to kitchen and sat. I was sitting between Harry and Tulisa. And Eric was between mom and dad. We all looked like one big happy family. While eating we talked about everything that was happening lately and I invited Tulisa for my birthday. She said she will definately come and bring Dappy with her. I can't wait for my birthday. Tomorrow I'm gonna go perform at X-Factor USA Finals. Can't wait. It's gonna be so perfect. 

A/N
Double update today and 20th chapter will possibly be the end.