Act 1 Scene 1

This is the story I work on at night, and it shows. Hope you enjoy!

One fine mornin', Suitcase was mamking her way downtown for some eggs when she was violently distubred. She gasped widely with an oopen mouth and turned to her buddy-boi Baseball as he carried the sack of coke that thy bpught on the way.

"Holy shet it' the police. Baseball hide the crack."

Basebell got triggered because he remembered how his late boyfriend Nickers had hated stepping on the cracks in the pavement.

"HUUUUUH." He said, his eyes going cross-eyed and having a hue big fat panic attack that send him into shock and possibly organ failure too haha lol. Suitcase hit him wih dat K

"Haha ok Baseball yeah you lie there bro." she wen, going to pat himm on the head but then remembering how she didn't have arms she just curbstomped him instead. She hid the two sacks of coke the enormous lemons, two pink boobz and large bare lady on the house inside her case and went pasy the policemans. They ddin;t even suspect a single thing.

"Hwee hwee, stupid coppers. Bad ol' bobbies." She sn*ggered (sensoring cause it got a bad swear word in it), walking swiftly into the eGG STORE

In the egg store they shipped all kinds of eggs and made them be in stock. There were fat eggs, thn eggs, eggs that lied about the current polictical stuatiom in the states ("it's all good" they say), eggs that have to go on diets, ostricj eggs, Eggy, eggs that aren't allowed back to Sainsbury's after wat happened las time, yeah and sme others too. Suitcase bought some grrreen ones that were apparently sponsors o f the Open tennis games. N the front it said "Official eggz of the Wimbledon tennis Open."

"Hashtag nice." Grnned Suitcase, buying 15.

"Hueheeheuehehello I'm am Fan what dost thou want." Fan fanned, fanning up from behind the bar, because t was also a sick-ass pub.

"Hey there sexy I need some uhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuhking EGGS."

"It nice to get somebody here other than those man over ther." Scowled Fan, doing a point to a man who was Firey Underwear being crucifed on a wooden cross. It was somebody's joke oc! But noo body cared so he just hung out in Eggland. Which was the name of the pub/slash/shop.

Big sudden, S O O T C A S E notice a strpy thingy sitting on a stand in the corn of the room of the corner. A big egg the size of a lemon, if lemons were able t grow to roughly the sze of baked potatoes.

"Ooh give me that eggo. That will look good nder my bed." Asked she, reasonably and with a huge cuustmer pleazing smile on her face.

"Hummity hum." Thought fan. "I like hat custoeer pleasing smile. Come work in shop for 99 days doing a big ol' apprenticeship and maybe u can hav egg."

"YOYLECAKE." Went suitcase with blanatant plagiarism of bfdi which is basically what inanimate insanity started off as lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!11

And so, following after Baseball's funeral, The Suitcase started worky-work at Eggland bar and grill (it suddenly came into soem money so it got redocaretd and Fan bought a grill for it to get that autnethic Texan smoky flavour into the beans). One broight sunny morning of No-Nut November she walked up to it and walked inside to see Fan g4illing some guy

"Hiya Fan Fan the Egg Sales Man." She greetd, fingergunning with her toes as she hovered 23 feet above the shop floor.

"Heehee binch, wanna help me toast Eggy from BFB?" Fan screamed, hopping she could hear him because he'd just had a new delivery of Thicc Air for the shop atmosphere to create a uneeque experiemce.

"When do I not. wIgGlE wIgGlE."

Sothey fryed Eggy for being mean to Clock and geeting mister loser yeeted into the void. They then served her to the terrible objectsona, Jesus Firey.

"Hmm. That not so bad. In fact I like itl I will invte me 'friends' here on a gay-ass date sometime."

"YOSS!" wenjt Fancase and Suit.

They high-nothinged and went to go global business plans. They said about byuyng shops in New York, Vienna, London, Shanghai and finaly and most importantly Cheltenham. They used the 3000 coins Fan had got wilst placingabet on an illegal Undertale-themed cage fight and bought the, all converting all into EGGLAND!!!

"Horray we made it to the fucking Cotswolds I knew we could do it Cuitsace!" he sais, hugging her in a nice pure moment.

"Hehe my name is actually Susancase but ok. Wait no hold up it's Suitcase lol keep forgetting."

DINF OUT WHAT HAPPEN NEXT IN THE NEXT FUKKITY NEXT EPISODE OF BFB 13 SOOTCASE AND FANBOI TAKE THE WORLD