Act 3 Scene 3

"No, u stink more than me!"

"No, u!!!"

Fa an test yude were still big argue, and SUity was busy penetrating the wine glasse with more wine. Beacsue they wantedto forget how today had gone by dirnking unholy amounts of alcohol, whch is the only way to deal with such problems.

"eat my ass then!"

"Well alrih bitch bring it on."

Fan dand Tesp tube had hate sex int the corner of thr estaurant. Baseball cried bc he missed nickel's big fat weenie and how he used t have in in he feet. Footjob moment came.

"I miss Nickey Nouse. That was not wha I called him and he hated it but I alway say nickey nouse when he not hwre."

"oh no, Baselboob! I will help ypu find love again."

"No I want Nickers baxk." Baseball did and huge cry.

Sootlepootle sat tere awkwardly whlst he cried, she didn't know what to do with himso se kinda just patted him with foots.

"Join our relationship with your bf who big gay. Anyway we havwing Testicle Tbie baby shower at this plance, the plavce being hotel oj. We can see Mr Nickely!"

Aseball's face lit up like a see lantern in Minefract. He smilled hugerly, teeth shining like toomstones as he thught about he good luck.

"Ww! I get to stick myself inside my hot boyf again!!!!!"

"Ye. But join us frist and it will be easyier to get into thje Hotel."

Basybals agreed and Auitcase gave him a kiss fullof sauce but he dint like it seeing as he is a man of gay. He spat itout rudely and penised awaybehindthe counter to dweem about Nickel's dickel. Sootycaze sniled and went over to the corner where Fan and Tube gal where having a lot of fun fuled by their hatred.

"WHY AEYOU HAVING SEX, NERDS ARE SUPPOE TO BE VIRGINS." Fan did the thinj that you do when you have sex and like it.

"WWHY ARE YOU HAVING SEX WITH A NERD THEN." Test Tube said, slapping Fan which made him come for some reason

"Haha Fan has a slapp kinky." funned Lightbulb, ponting at Fantube whilst lauhing and going the thing where you Fortnite with the L shape on you head that makes you look funny and idiot. Both got very anger with her.

"WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO MY DICK."

Lightbulb did say it to his dick which she put inside her. It wasz good. They then all had a 3sum which disturbed the customaz. Suitcawse just cleaned the glsses whilst this was happened, because she didn't feel vwry much like a bit of sex today and she also dif not wand to becum PRANGENT.

"Wo Fan you good at tis." Moaned Lightbulb as Fan got up and started doing huschores such as mopping. Litebobb kept following him arounf mking dubious noses and annoying him. Toast Tube, who was now DOUBLE PERGENAT, ate some sand in the cornar because she crave that mineraaaaaal.

"I donut want my chilf do grow up in a wold where Fan is shit. Meaning this one."she sed sacredly to Suitygal. Shwe holded her stomach...? and cried liek a Baseboll. Suitcase hugged with with legs.

"Oh binch, come on! It aint so bad. Thi world has sand, and elephants and cress and Chinese noodles... and luv. Wherever there be lov, we can fing a way to make this babe gro up nive and unnaturally an the savest way possib."

"W-wow Thotcase, thadwas real deep and inspire. Thonkly donkly." Test Tub thanked, gigigving her a kiss on the

"Don't menshun in. Let us go and serve peepole foond."

So they did, boothwhilst beung in love with Fan, because Testy had sen the llite and realised how Fan was going to be a goood bf and an even more amazing dad.

YAYAYAYAYAYA TESLA TUNE AND WHITE FAN MAN HAS SEGGS!!! ALONG WITH LOOTBULB BUT SHE DON'T METTER LOL

SEE NEXT THIME ON WHATEVER I CALLED THIS STORY