Act 2 Scene 3

Lightbulb and Test Tube jumped out frkm insde the HPRC and were happy to be live again.

"Yesha!" they both cried, high-fiving and then realiseing that they don't have any fingaz sometimes lololololol

Anyway the opened the bar for the first,e time and a loadof people visitors cae in. Suitcase's suitkids worked hard poruing drinx for everyone including and especiallu the alcoholic Fan, stirring everyting with posh sugercae stinks. Sootcase pt on her chycken fursuit and rollerbladed arunf the ables like that guy did in Ratatouille or maybe the girl I can't rmemeber, I haven't watched that filmi in so many a year.

"U stink!" said none of them to the customers as they did not want to et sued.

"Wow, Ilike serving people. This willl look so god on my CURRICULUM VITAE!" Test Boob jazzed, flicking her hnds out sassily.

"Yee. It #good." Lightbulb sighed, flicking Olive from TROC3 into an martininini glass read to serve to a customom.

They all served from dawn till dusk, playng cards with visitos and selling the eggs they didn't want but also couodn't refuse due to ther creepy yet compleeling sales atttutdes. The sun went down ajd buried itself in the docks, leaving a few sizzles od sun-sauce rising above the water.

"Ooh wait I need some sun-juive for my bitchslap cocktail. It has rice and soi sauce in he." Lightbolb quirked, getting a netand some fisghing wire for luck. "Come wth me everybody the kids can handle this."

"That sounds destustang. Not the kids, the cock." Tootle Tubes clarified.

"Yeet."

They left the kids in charge of the eggshop bling and ran around trhe courtyard singing sun-songs that went something around the lines of this.

"OH SUN. SUN, MR GOLDEN SUN. STOP THIS SHIT AND GIVE US YOUR LOVE. YOUR LOVE, OOOH BABY CAN'T FIND YOUR FUCKING LOVE, AND THAT'S A FAT PROBLEM BECAUSE I NEED IT NOW."

Eventually, the goldy-frops of sun-urine fell into the nets that they had cats open the waters of the dock. Lightbulb's face waent wild like Alex the loins in Madagascar, as she pured the thick star-syrup into her mouth. It tasted exactly like eggs. Then she pt some in a vial continer and srtored it inside Sootcase's inside case.

"Wow I can feel its  power. Like habing spicy eggz inside mee." She shouted.

"Shut up."

They just managed to make it back before zomnies started spawning outside, and comtinued doing a serve. Once a creeper cae up to the door, but some old fat baggy cat woman whipped one out and it scarpeted. Lightbulb prenteding to laughe at an old bed man's sexy joke, nut in reality ahe hated it so she punched him in the face. The man pulle a gun on her so she pancaked. Everybody n the buildimg started pancaking, as there wasn'ta not no plan for an active shootef drill.

"Get gpund on the fucking down." He said.

Lightbolbo called 911 and then 999 bc she forgotthat she was in Clouscester where the coppy phone number is different to suckyhole USA.  She type fast.

"Hewwo? Powice? Thewe's an active shoowter – oh noes! He kiwwed one of my coweagues! UMU!"

"Ok." Said the shooter man. "I'll will PAY you not to talk like that again."

"uhuhuh yeah it undermines the severity of the situation but what are you gonna do abut it? How u gonna stlp me?" Bulbo sassed, rocking her sexy screws.

The man cocked the gun.

"Oh yeah lmao I forgot bout that."

The police came and arrested him and also bought 5 4ggs fr their wives.

"They she's will love theses." They said, a qute which Fan proudly glued to the wall. After all the crackheads fucked off at 5am, they all lay on the boths and played a stickly intense game of egg-pong, which led to Text Tube being covered ij yolk that went in her liquid.

They all slept happily, but never forhotting the day of the active shooter in their midsdst.

Toast Tube with fancy butter curls: uhhh, Fan-ta Limon?

Fan-ta Limon buttercream bastard: yuuuuh TT ma G what do you want from me?

Toast Tube with fancy butter curls: I need to tell you something, but there will'll have to eb a time jumpmand a change of act before I can.

Fan-ta Limon buttercream bastard: kk binch. Can'wait.

WHAT A SUNNYBCHAPTER DON'T GO SHOOTING UP SHOPS!!!! ALSO MORE EGGS AWAIIT IN ACT 333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 IT'S 1:10 AM AT TIM EOF WRITE BUT NT POST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK TEST TUBE WAT T0 TELL MR FAN? COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE