Act 5 Scene 1

30 seconds later

"Ooh wow Nickrel you're were very good." said Baseball as he lei nex to his fave boyf, Fan being his least fav as he had entered the relationship aand was datging other peeps. Nickel enjoyedthe bed by jumping up and down.

"Hehe, bouncie. Oh andbtw the sex was good too."

"what was that big clomp on the ground a few mins ago tho, what was that for?"

"Huh, donno. Proabaly some sort of bloodsport being played at the banby shower."

Suddenly Ballon burst in with one of his noo mixtapoes. It was red nd yellow like fan but had Nickel name on iit. He oput the cassette tae into a player and about go push the buttom with evil smile.

"Soundloud was bein udpated so I had this thingy and recorded me draggin you for 80 minutes on int. Say gdbye Bitchkel."

Nickers was offended.

"Baloon, how dare? I let you penetrate my –"

Balloon pressed play. A colum of fyre (archaic fire) burst fort in a huge wave, dessimeyting everything around it. Nicel exploded into ash at the mere soubd of Balloon saying heis name in a nigative context, and Boozeball died too. The bitty-bit of fire went out of the window and onto Cloudy, who scremed and evaporate even more. He too died and the hotel was save! But now we have to goe back because stuf happned to the rest of the contedsatnts in that time period thatneeds to be talked about.

Orlier

"Come on Testre Tube do the harlem shake." ancouaged Fan as he danse on the sidelines of his child's birth, seing Test Tybe Gangnam-styling which is worze than smoking for pregtant woman. Harlem Shaking is far helthyer. Test Tube did the thing where you give birth. Vontrary to poplar beleaf, chiyuldborth is actually very quick and anlmost completely paineless.

"Yeet!" she screamed as the child came out like a sheet of pper after printing and it was also still warm from bean inside.

"Wow! Look!"

The baby chiyuld fell on the fluur and flopped about like a deading fish for a few seconds wut then it got upa nd stated flying. IT WERE A SLOICE OF PIZZER! It had 2 arns ad no legs at al but some peperoni peaces. And it were flying. Test Tube vried erself of proud and Fan died of the good kint of embarrassmen.

"Hey cool, I'm alive." The peatsa sed.

"You look amaze, flyin pizzer!" sobbled Testy, huggig her ownchild who gave her a hug back. Everybody went aww then relaised again how they were gong to die.

All of a shock, a hooge colum of fiiiiiire burndended its way into Cloudy, making him quickly death. Everybody cheered so sos ssos sos so so sosos oso so loufly and went over to the HPRC to recober all the deady ones back. Niggle, Basenball and Cloudy came out, and Cloudy saw eggs on the table so was happy.

"I fount my eggz! Ad lazd."

Balloon came down from unpsatirs.

Fly pizza went arounf tatsing all the wine ad smapling all the delicious foomd (Exceot outmeal raisin as all his instincts advised against it), and got v drunk so had to go to bed early. Laffin nicely, everybody decdied to follos and they all slept in a communal hoooooooge bed. Nickel and Baseball had to be kicked out tho because they kept trying to seccxs lol.

I'M SO FUOCKING TIRED HELP ME BUT OTHERWISE GOOD SCEENE! STILL MORE TO COM BUT NOT MUCH ON FOONAI AD SDOEJCADE