Act 2 Scene 1

65 days later...

Fan sa in the booth wahere they had slept so many nights, redding the local newselipaper. It said how Gloucester ran put of restqaurants because everybody wanted to be somewhere ese, not incluing Florida becayse forida sucks ass

"hey look, it says that we could go to Gloucester! Tjat is even better than cehelthenham."

Suitcase agreed from where she was stirring some alchol with a stick of sugar cane and also Lightbulb wh was just stretching her calves om the windowsill.

"Og boy ive always wanted to ee Gloucester docks and that cool place that sells Cadbruy reject chcolates in huge bags for like 6 quid." Lightbulb strained asher muscles stretched out.

"#Yee." Agreed big-boy Suitcase.

So they took the Battle Bus ro Gloucetsrer. It was a long and very dngerus jurney so whent they got there Liteboob had was dead. Luckily Gloucester quays has a HPRC so they mde her come baxk frm the lan of the deeeeeead (undertale land from Coco). They saw the shop ehy would be making. One of the kids aterted crying becayse it looked so, so shit.

"Wow! That looks SHIT!" cheered Fan, kicking Lihhtulb in the balls.

"Ow." went Lightbulb.

"Wait this mallington has a fuckin HPRC I can reocover BASBOLLBS!!!"

Shitcase ran n two long feets over to Big Recovery Centre and squeezedout The Fat One. Baseball bliched in the light and slugged over the floor being all depression because his gay boyfriend got shobed into a hotel room so they couldn't touch each tohef anymore.

"Oh stop slugging you fat bastard." Comforted Lightbulb, saying out the truth. "I'm trying not to think bout Painty and they cute big face lol I'm repressing mes emotionantes."

Baseballs rolled over and out of the shoppelling centre (but not befre buying some of the Cadbury regect choccies at that cool shop they have there) being all depressin again.

"I woud hang myself but I aint got no neck." He sighed poetically, thittng on the sde of the road plauing the banjo an siging country tunes.

The three were nt impressed with he conduct. They decided to speedbild the shop again by bashing it all wih hammers and then using obsidian blox for an edgy look. They looked for a nice red block in the inventory but ther wasn;t the hade theywanted s they jut killed Blocky 40 times and used his multiple corsoes to build the back wall. Hey used pisttons behinf the drink bttles a the bar and so they would pop out when needed.

"Wow this used u alsomt all my redstone hold yp I'm going mining." Said Fan, taking put his pickaxe. "Hold my diamonds, Bobby."

Bobby the kids took all Fan;s diamonds an stood saltuing. The trumpet fanfare played as Fan mined straight down like the heroic idiot he thought he was (he were actually just a idiot).

"Whoa wow whoohoow weee Suitycase it seems we are alones." Lightbulb ate, crunching into q raw potanto.

"Hmm yes apart from kids."

"Ahyes, kids, they exist."

"Stop coming onto me I donut like it!" screamed Suitcase really really loudly.

"But I want uoy to join my cult – I kean relationship! WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITMING."

Sootcase textmented Balloon her weak-ass soundcloud rapper bf  and asked him f She could go and have nce romantic times with Fan and BULBO.

Sootcase lol haha she's a case: hey bby onionringz

Balloon's BIG DICC ENERGY DRINCC: whaddup nega

Sootcase lol haha she's a case: can I have the seccxs with Litebolb and Fan and their many oter romantic partnermen and non-binaries

Balloon's BIG DICC ENERGY DRINCC: yeah sure what they fuckingtons not

Sootcase lol haha she's a case: k sound

Sootcase lol haha she's a case: boiboi my lil yachty

Balloon's BIG DICC ENERGY DRINCC: smell ya later my nacho cheese bathtime gal

"What did he say?" Lightboobz asked, heart on her hand.

"He said yes."

Then they kissed lmao

YEEET TATS A LESBIAN TIME FIND OUT MORE IN SCENE 2 OF THIS WEIRD THING BOUT FA AND STCAS