Act 4 Scene 1

6 days later

"I hath brogught down the car and seetbekts!"

The almost-hole relationcip (Fantubecasebasebulb) were going to the FUNCKNIG BABBY SHOWER at hostellium OIoIOIoJ. The Bulb was dressed I her faveourite wig topped by with meantballs, as well as a full length vblack dildo dress. Testles wore a crop top and an invisisibible cloak to make heer bellyboi seem smaller then it actually was in canon, as well as a headdress of spaghetti that reached with her ankles. Boosleboalls was wearing nothing but a boe tie becoause he was a man-slut wanting to get bangd by Nickers. Fan wore a hug e bit of seelotwpe over his tear and had got a fake preggo thing to mak poelple thick he was the prgenat one but he acc wasn't hahaha what a joker! And finalmente, Suitcase wore dat cute-ass hard-hat she had on in the cave in S2E13 exepct that hadn't actallt happened yet in this au. Also she had a non-slip shoe so ha on one foot and one ofthose clogs that Peridot wore to the woedding in steen uniboss on the other. She looked good and si did test tube but everybody else looked sHIT

Suitcabe unfolded the car and seatblets and put her kids in theire. Then she made people sit by them. Then, they drove striaghtout of the double doors and throught the shopping centre, T-Posing to show thei solidarity for what had happened to the Cadbury misfit chocolaes place when they passed it. Soon when driving over the see ad the oshean, they came to OBEJCT LAND!!! Hotel oj stood bigly on the grass, which was green.

"We here binchios." Suitcase chicaned the car around and parked real bad. Fangot out nd sicked up everywhere because ofterible driving.

"Sootcuse, what the FUCK. You dribe like blind man."

"No I don't!"

"YE U DO!"

Test Tuve also sicked up but that becayse peole do that when they PREGANANANT!!! Then they al went inside.

The wallz of Orange Juice Hotelabra were all drippin with juice bc Oj lives thera and he lieks jooce. There were a pile of untasty otemeel raysan coonkies with cocaine sauce, which Lithubulb started to eat, and then Orange J came out of a side room lookin bitchy.

"What is up, nibbas."

"O Juice! Hello." Sed Litghboob, spitting cookies at him which he didn't like. Howevs she was the only one hear that he really knew except Boozeball lolololol so he huged her and pretende to like.

"Haha. Yes."

"Lets get this fuckety partie fuckety startie." Bulbo snorted onto the cockcane sauce and her pupils went hue and she started to TRIPPPPP P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P.

Lightbulb went crazy and begun o deep-cleen the entire hotel from Baseboll to Nickel hahahaha geddit bc Nickers is submissice lol that's why its funny. The came back wth a massive bool of dustand soil that she cleaned out of th bilding. OJ Juice was impressed.

"Haha wow maybe I do like you now." He said, laughing wth joy as he dansed.

Sootcade announced that she waz gonna fold the car up out bac and left. Fan-ta Limon and Toast Tube with fancy butter curls were left lookening akward bc they didn't really know the O-Juice-JJ-Juice man so they just hung round looking at the paitings in the walls. Basetyballs heldped OJ drag the hairball into the kitchen so they culd make DIRT-BALL SOUP.

"this is going to taste so bad. I can't wait." Baseball sobbed.

Up in he chambers, Nickers was busy thonking bout that ball. Then he heard round crieing from downstair and his non-existent hart lept for joy. It was BANSELBALL!!! Or tennis ball but he not from inanimate insanity so it probs wasn't him. Anyway, Nicky Nouse ran out of his roum where he left Ballon standing on the bed T-posing (because they shaire a room and Balloon weak ass soundboy likes his meme yoga), an went dwon the corridor pst the stairs where he flung heself down. He flew down the cairstace and ladned flat of he face in front of Base.

"NICKERS???? OH MY GOD huuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUH!" he shouted, habing another breakdown. This time due o exite.

"Baselboob? Thid is big excite!!" Nicel pick himself up and used 2 enxclamtion marks which the author doesn't like doig I mean c'mon Nickers its either 1, 3 or nothing.

Boostball lay on down the floor with teardrop body assets coming ut of his eyes. He was unable to belief it. Nickely boi was in fron og him. What could he do he had dreamaed bout this fo so long! Nickers mayde choice for him.

"Come on big boy baseball come yp to my room and RAW ME IN THE ASS. Balloon isn't neary as big as yu so I'm huge horn."

Ballooon heard so he planned another diss track on Nickel.

"That dounds great gay. I'm in."

So Nickers took Baseboyfriend and therough him up the stairs into his room. Thrn he ran up after him and gt reddy for the SEX HAHAHAHA! This is good. They were together and happy agaim.

ISN'T THAT NICE THE GAYS WILL DO IT NOW AWWWW! SEE WHAT HPPENS NEXT IN SCENE 2 COMING SOON TO A HOTEL NEAR YOU