Act 4 Scene 3

The entir room went plonged into darknez. Everybody screamed loudly and rn around as the hotel started turnin into a flying hotel. Someonebody stumbled down sthe stairs, making a noise like an angery kettle.

"WHAT THE HENCK IS GOING ON?"

Lootbulb's heart jump and somersaukted and webt literally out of her mouth. She shove it back in ad ran over to what was obv BRUSH FULLA PAINT!

"OMGA BRUSH FULLA PAINT!!!!!!!" she screeeeamed, running int they're arms. She felt big wood nderneath her armpit as she huggoed the bruh who stopped kettleywhistling and becoe pleased to see her.

"Helo Lightbitch my wondyful goirlfroiend. What you doin today?"

"Being insite a hotel swalloed by Cloduy from the shitty OTHER OBJECT SHOW." Lightenbolb relied, truning her switch on and lighting the room.

Soap was dead and Box was busy bein filed with babbybells and coonkies by Sootcase for ome reason. Faan and Tset Tube were nicely siting on each other laps having sum fun like good frebnds, the Cherries werevorring Yin-Yang because there only room for one dual cackter and everybody else was there. Standing. Screechming.

"Everbod shut mouth! W e need to have plan." Paint sed as Lightbulb clung to them again.

"WHERE'S EGGS." Came a creppy bellowing form the outside.

"Aa.that were scare." Tissues went, doing a big sneeze that make him shoot into the kithcen.

One of the babybels went shotting out like a bullt when it was hit with Tissue sneeze snot and went into the out of the window, smashing it. Cheesy had been turned into speciel rockhard edition babelbey. The cheez hit Cloud and he went black.

"NOD CHEEZ. EGGS."

Everybodie big shocc™, even in cluding Painborsh, who lept back tall-ly in suppereyes. Cloddy billowed like a shet and blew around. One of Suity's kiddos, Bobby (goos ol Bobbino) went snd rrcover CHEESE SOAP and In and Ang. Hey all came out of HPRC and started scremming again. Paint boke the unsilence once again.

"Stop this! We not gnna get anything done by scrreming incesssantly. But we will if we fight back aginst Cloudy fom Brebwinners."

"I'M NOD VROM BRETWINNERZ. I'M VROM BADDLE VORE TREAM ISLANT, THE OG OBJECD SHOW."

"Hehe. Vore."

"Shut mooth Mr Fan."

Everbdy wen round armed with knives, forks and spoons, as well asd hairballs tht Highbulb had golegded and cheesy hard babybels. The only eliminate peeps not ter were Niggle and Ballsack – Ballon was buay writing another hiy single and Nickers was getting his anus detroyed by Basebal. Suitcase wonderd when she was seeing her hot weak bf. She hopped it was soon. She'd had kids sinse thenn and she wanted him to see.

"Id everne armed?" arsked Paintbrush, a sexy smirk n they face.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" cheered everbidy, raising their weppons.

"FIRE AWAY, MOTHAFUCKAS!!!"

Almost all the eliminated II cast plus Soodcase, Fanniboi, Tets Tub and Hypebulb firred their missiles at Cloudio like te Rusians almost did at suckyhole USA in the sixties frim Cuba lololol. Cloudy grould angrily and went ULTRABLACK.

"Oh shinsplints." Gasped Case for Suits.

Cloudy did a souper sayan power-up and spatted the hontel onto the land where it crashed and OJ orange cried gayly. Slut jumped in him and he cry more bec he doen't like Slalt heh. Peper looked at him jealousy because she is 1100% gay lesbian for Salty-boi. The author of the story needed t PP again for some reasdn. She was ddesprat even though she went liertally 30 min ago. Is her kidney resbsoring enough watert? I dounno. Testen Tobbulus sudden gasp and nearly have babby shot out of her as she began to look likexshe would birth hahaha. Fan liquorice comfited her as everything went to shit arounf them.

The broken window of the hotel triggered Cloundy to think of hos old windws destroyed by coin-boy and he went VANTABLACK OOOOF. Everyone is in hotel except the obvios three closed their eyes and weapt as Cloudny with red eyes swept towards them in a hurricane going 800mph.

Was this the end?

NO IT ISN'T THE END THERE'S ONE MO ACT LOLZOR!!!!!!! NEED TTP OEE MYSELF SO BAD HELP ME. FOIND UT ABOU THE BANBY SHOWER NEXT ACT 5!!!