Act 2 Scene 2

Tets Tub wanted ton eat because she was hungry, not becase she wanted t fill the void anymore. She lookeee don Trip Advisor to find a nice place to eat hay and hten bed down fo te night on a stragely shaped diner booth. She saw one the interested her.

Eggland Gloucester.

"Noice booths... obsidian decorations... 23 mile deep minecraft mine beneath it... prefect!" she smilled, thinking it would be the perfect place ton digest sum borger inn her green acid. She teleported 2763 miles to the isndie of the restaurant before it ha dveen opened.

"TEST TUBE MY UGLY WIFE!" swoped Lightbulb, voring her accidentally in her excite. "oops lol sorry I said I wulnt do that again didn't I."

Test Rube crawled out of Lightbulb's muth holding  a cocaine lump and scolding hefr on bbad tooth brushing etiquette.

"That looks as id it had been there for 65 days or more." She analysationed. "Wait, where's the significant other I actualy like?"

"Oh, you mean Fan? He's off mining for redstoren but he shuld beback in the next 7 days." Lootboob informationed, diong orange justce on the bar.

Sootcae went up and gave Test Tube a friendly slapp on the back of the head. Tert Tobe was surprison; that was reserved cfor member of the Relatnsip! BUT THE SOTCASE SAID SHE WAS NOW A GORLFREN OF THE RELARIONSHIP AND EST TUBE WAS MUCH MOREW HAIPPY. Test tube slappoed the bac of Suirtcae's back and laughed ike a gobbling chcieken.

"Wait a mint... CHCKENS!" scremed Lightbulb excitedly, smearing her hot eyeliner.

"Wat about them?" asked Testo Le-Toobyolar.

"Everyone like chickens. We could dres up as chickens to make sure that the people cum insideour bar ad GRILL!!!"

"Wai5 this is YOUR bar and grill? Oh that explain whay it is so STINKY in here then." Test tube roasted Lightbulb in the pixxa oven.

"Yes. It is Fan's bar and grill but I turnt up and didn't fuck off o I guess I work here now." Liteboobs said like a happy sun as she melted nto glass and metal bits.

"Wow your relationshop seems unhealthy. U sure it isn't negatively affecting your perceptons of love and what it should be?" Suitcase asked.

Lightbulb and Rest Tube shook they heads.

"Nah man it's all in good humour. We passionate bout eachother. Kiss kiss baby!" Lightbulb tooted hard as she melted to death completely. Test Tube gave Sutcas a saucy sesh with the kissing as Fan came up, obv very confuddled.

"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" tested Scream Tube, throwing herself on him as he started hyperventation shaft. "SUCK MONS BOOBBIES FANNNNN."

"Whoah stop you'll go out f beath becuae you're a nerds and all nerd have ass-mar."  he reply.

Test Tube heaved jn the Thicc Air as she struggled to do the thing that involbes breath. She died as well, leaving Fancase aloooooone >:)

"Hmm, we are alone and I have been initiated int the relationship-cult lol. Let's make out." She hinted that she wanted him but she didn't't think he picked upon her subtle sihnals. In the end it din't matter necause they had hot pooey times anyway.

"Wow Faan that was the best game of egg-pong I ever had." She Suitcase gasped, looking at he gooesy table tennis bats and then at all the brokem eggs lying arou d the floor. "but to get the full experience we should probby recover Light Tube and Testbulb. Those are their names, right?"

"Yeah, I think so." Noddled Fannity-Fan.

"Let's go went there then."

So they walked over to the HPRC to recover they communal giurlfrinds.

OOOOOOH I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN NEXT IN FIREFAN AND WATERCASE OOOOH ITS GETTING EXCIING UP HERE IN THE VIEWEING BOX why is my coochie itchy wait this isn't google