Act 3 Scene 2

"I texted Baysebolls he sad he coming over fatly. I mean shortly." Say Ootcase, blending some rice for lightbulb's cokctial. She added sum eggsauce and soy so it llokked nice and yellowly brown.

"Is he excite abut beaning to the relationship?" asked Testicle Tubes, wheo was showing the age of he r pregonate. In that she looked big. Her glass bend somehw around, shoing a weird whitey-green orb that shon in the sunlite.

"I ain't ha told him yt. But he might liek."

"Niceicles icicles."

The familiar sight of Liteboob on her morning hype arund the shopping centre could be een through the windoge, as the lights shone around. The room was wide with black coated doors, but nobody chocked int the ristorante, they were sacrified if they looked like they kight do that. 'I got bills' were plauing on a loop in the restaurant and lots of old ladies grooved to him. They also hyoed tp the music if they han't had their anti-hyping vaccinaton yet.

"Fi'ty dollaz!" Lightbulb exclamned along to the music, as she got triggered by the yarn shop.

"Eeeee get ready for the creation of NICKFANCASETUBEBULBBASEBRUSHLOON!" leapt Fan like ocean man spongybob. Ocean Fan hehehehe.

"Oh shit yeah ined to ask balloon if he wanna foin us too."

"Fuckin do it baby." Said Fanboi, resting his footsies on a booth table, somethn the author's mum wuld not like if she saw.

"Fan stopples what if the author's mum sees this????  Dount she will but u never knw."

"Gine."

Fan stopped and got minor skin burns from Balloon suddenly drpping his new soundcloud diss track on Nickel back at the htel whilst doin so lololol. The author suddenly needed to have biggo PP but she stop bc it was 1:22 am an he didn't wanna wake up her mama or dogs

Big bangs come on the air, making smoke.

"WAIT ARE THOSE GUNSHOTS?" arked Shittycases.

"no Suity we in the UK witch actual has guncontrol. Its proabably knife crime lmao." Liteboolb came, opening door.

It were firework bc Micorphone an Taco were trying to blow up the... CADBURY MISFIT CHOCOLATEBSHOP!!1111!!! There was melted choc and maeshmallow shit everythingwhere. Everybody was angry but scarred to do anything. That shop is symbol of Gloucester prde, but how can we call ourselves glossy peope if we can't even defend our most rized nd precious holy enclave?

"Stop that. HUUUUUUH!" went Basgibol who just arrived on the scene, habving another smol nreakdown. He could not believe that it was habbening. The four come over with they crystal gym weaponries draw and they were being angery.

"What's going on?" asked Fan, shputing and screaming. The big boy fell down again, habbing a pank attack.

"Hahahaha." Went Taco, stabbin a chlid in the ear. She was pure tru evil. She ate a sauasage.

"How could you do some so weevil?" asked tost tebe, completely in the nile about the whole situatuion.

"Bc she is my gay frend. And we also datgin now lmaoooooo." Said Mikeyphone, putting here hand on big boy Taco but bc she was so shrot, she fell over because she ain't able to reech.

"That was so roonde, babe. Stop tha."

Fan thot really had, about how they codul defeat tacophone. Then he realised but din't say anything because he big stupe. Test Tube a-fired her laser at them but theyi dogde, throwing some sand at her. Trest Trube was stung and feel over, feeling her eyes and laughing with pian. Litebulb saw that this was a booss battle, so she plaid Meggerlovania on her massive laptop-sised iPhone whilst using he Litey-blaster but that feiled too.

"We need sume more forces!" yoilded Suitvase, opening her case and smacking Tacrophonics and they fell over.

"Yes." Said Fan, esting a banan.

"Why don't you help us, you Fan!" Scream Tube tested again. "you cant except me to to fite whilst I carry this child eg. It mayght be allerg to SAND!"

"Whatevs."

"Sotp being so flipperty!"

TestTube smackied Fanboii over his papery head. Everybod gasped. Fan gasped to and clothched at his peper. It had rippeded!!!

"Oh shiitingtons, they're breaking up." Suitvade said to a partially ded Lightboob. She needs to stop dieing lol

"Hahaha. This is relly easy lol." saidTaco, laffin.

"C'mon at least say we pit up a good fite." Asked the suit of the case.

"No."

The gays ran, leafing a smoll bit of Taco's sousage food, that Lightbulb ate with hungery. Then she died again. She had cracked due to one of the aTacos so she bleed out all her xenon hehehe

Test Tube and Fan were still fighting, as Bossballs and Lightelibulbico lay in deaths on the floor of the mall. Peeps carried on shoppoing whilst rying the moruning the I II II L of their belooved sweety shop. Suitcase sbobbed a sad tear of sadnez and walked up to the HPRC for the milonth time that day.

OH NO WE HAVE BIG FITEY NOW :'((((((( BUT WHAT IF MR FANTUBE IS NOT KILL??? SEE OUT IN OUR NEXT LOOVELY SEEN OF FANB AND SOOTYDOOTDOOT STEAL EARTH