Act 3 Scene 1

12 days later

"Fan. I'm pregannt."

Fan did an anime face of deisbelief and nosebleed and then started crying tears aof rage and joy as he heard Test Tube say the word things he loved and hated to hear.

"I WAITED 12 DAYS TO THAT? OH NOOO I THOUGHT BFB WAS CONCEL AND I WAS SO HAPP BC THEN WE WILL BE TOP DOGS."

"Nope. Babby is grow."

Fan put his fan in his fan and groan.

"It must bean that egg-pong game we playd. It got a bit messy." He egged, then decided that wsn't good because that ws how she had contracted the child-disease.

"I must fucking leave." he declaraitoned, punching the aire one time and leqving.

"NOOOO FAAAAANNNN! It is not rifht to leave a woman when he is in chilg with your babie!"

"Oh, that's shit news." Lightboob snaked, running her habds into Sootcase to get out the last bis of sun-juices/. "we already have, like, one kids."

"Actualy we habe three."

"shut moth uitcadee."

Everybdy cri because Toast tube was preggernant. It was obad because she was only a few motnsh younger than me and I'm 17 so h wasn't very  ol too oung for having baby kids. Suitcase was ok bea cuase she took Early Yeasr degree at university so she is lisceneced to kid. The old ladies who come inntom celevrate a different ne oftner 365 dogs' birthdays every day sent their condolenmces in the frm of s card stooen from Moonpig that said SORRY YOU'RE PRENANT on the front.

"everybody is beans so nice to me I shoukf be prengan every day." She wiggled, as Lightbulb started hyping again bc she likes doing tyat.

"When is baby wanting to emerge out of thei egg?" asked Suitecase.

"Week or so. Thick that's how long gestatatation lasts for hoomans. Expect we odjectsnot humans but oh wellington boots."

Test Tubes find Father Fan and convimce him to start organsing baby shower with her. He look scare as shebrowed through furry related baby items in her recommended on ebay. She clichéd on a fat book that said 'CHILD REARING FOR DUMMIES' and also a baby grow that wa zebra stripes and guaranteed a 30% increasein groeth of babies who weared it.

"I'm buying these I want my baby yo be huuuge." Toast Tube with fancy butter curls said, porchasing him.

"Guys, Ligthbulb yeeted really hard and now she dying what shuld I do." Suitcase painchied, running around in curcle s and squawking c she a chicken fury

"Jus tell her to grin and bear t like a man."

Suitcase passed on the massage nd Lightbulb punched her bcesause she used t be a man. Then she died. Sootkase went to go and recover her whilsblt laughinmg because it had been a funny punch.

"Ooh these aee cute." Said Proximal ConvuluTest Tubeule, putting baby-flavioured sweets and Stan Lee memorial nappies in her shppin baket.

"I think we shoud haold the baby shower at hotel OJOJJ they have shower there. Then we can invite PANTBRUSH!!!!!!!" fanned Fan.

"Ah ye, the real corneratone of out culty relationship. We sgould really tell them that we're al dating Suitvade as well now. Hahahah."

"Lets invite Basetesticle."

"To relationship or babby shower?"

"I meaned baby shouer but ok. Then we willnhave to take Nickers though."

Test Tude did the thing where peepole bare their exposed bone slabs to displaie adfection.

"Yoes and I but he has a huge collegtion of YOU-GI-OH CARD THINGS. We needmore because Paintbrush don't provide enouff."

"Fairs."

They bought some more ingredients for making a chld grow up without beig traumatided. Here is a short long ling of what they made happen.

·         Eggs

·         A bra (just in case)

·         More eggs

·         Baby-flavoured sweet gums

·         Stan lee memorial nappied

·         Zebra shaped baby grow

·         CHILD REARING FOR DUMMIES book (fat edition)

·         Microsoft essentials package

·         A shaving razor

·         3 tennis balls

·         Eggs (for Bart)

·         Anti-hyping vaccinations

·         Cheese printer

"Ah yes I love sbaby shopping." Said test tube, patting her... stimach? She and Fan then had a super saucy make out session were they both got covered in egg wgite.

"I'm bacc!" screeched Lightybolbulo, running into shop and pub and bar and grill and doing n xtra long coooool knee slide across the carpet. Somehow.

"The chapter is getting a bit too lengthy lets cut it short here." Suitcase said, kicking the auth- wai, no don't do that *bonk* OWWWW! UMU THAT WAS NOWSTY! SUITCAASE SOTP SIGN THAT NOW *crashy bonk* OOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOWWWOW

"Good fucking riddance."